ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Assistant Attorney General Charged with Hit-and-Run, Assault, and Larceny After She Allegedly ‘Rammed a Patrol Car’ During a Police Chase

Damn dude. What was she on? Very well might.

Courtney-Rae-Jordan-Mugshot.jpg

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
She'll get off with a slap on the wrist, even less if she's allowed to prosecute herself.

The BAPD says that Jordan is “a Tribal Member of the Cherokee Nation.” The social media profile associated with her name says she previously worked as “an Assistant Attorney General for the Cherokee Nation.”

If she had managed to slow speed chase all the way to reservation land, would the cops have to stop, get out, and slam their hats into the ground watching her get away?

The BAPD says that Jordan is “a Tribal Member of the Cherokee Nation.” The social media profile associated with her name says she previously worked as “an Assistant Attorney General for the Cherokee Nation.”

If she had managed to slow speed chase all the way to reservation land, would the cops have to stop, get out, and slam their hats into the ground watching her get away?

I think they'd have enough for a warrant at that point for if she ever returned to OK jurisdiction, but I think I would try to cover it up at that same point so I didn't get crap from the fellas.

Goodbye law license, hello prison... I won't hold my breath on the last part. Anyone think she doesn't deserve prison time assuming she is found guilty?

"the car was linked to 36-year-old Jordan, and it was previously seen at two attempted burglaries only 30 minutes prior to the hit and run"

"Two pedestrians, including a police officer, were hit by her car as she tried to get away, police said"

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Goodbye law license, hello prison... I won't hold my breath on the last part. Anyone think she doesn't deserve prison time assuming she is found guilty?

"the car was linked to 36-year-old Jordan, and it was previously seen at two attempted burglaries only 30 minutes prior to the hit and run"

"Two pedestrians, including a police officer, were hit by her car as she tried to get away, police said"
My guess — she was in a post-breakup meltdown, stealing shit from ex — going nuts on the cops.

Wild story.

My guess — she was in a post-breakup meltdown, stealing shit from ex — going nuts on the cops.

Wild story.
Yeah, the "burglary" definitely sounds like it has a domestic situation ring to it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT