ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma

I agree, isu improved in game 2

Ya francis, you disappoint, i thought you were a fairly reasonable poster, not one of the tavern hawk, trailer park, high school dropout posters that i run into over here ;)

Good luck the rest of the season with the B1G west schedule and no michigan, mich state, or ohio state, wow ;)

So let me guess, if ISU got to play Iowa later in the season they'd destroy us. Are you that guy? Be honest.

So let me guess, if ISU got to play Iowa later in the season they'd destroy us. Are you that guy? Be honest.
Ya, ISU was at a disadvantage without having played a game , breaking in a new OC and tinkering with the OL. If situations were reversed, I would feel advantage ISU. :)

In regards to later in the season, whichever team brought their A game would win. Last year, ISU improved drastically in year #2 of Campbell from beginning to end. I think you will see the same thing this season in Campbell year #3.

Ya, ISU was at a disadvantage without having played a game , breaking in a new OC and tinkering with the OL. If situations were reversed, I would feel advantage ISU. :)

In regards to later in the season, whichever team brought their A game would win. Last year, ISU improved drastically in year #2 of Campbell from beginning to end. I think you will see the same thing this season in Campbell year #3.

Aside from the fact that ISU lost 3 of its last 4 regular season games after beating OU and TCU earlier in the season... spot on.

Duh.

Aside from the fact that ISU lost 3 of its last 4 regular season games after beating OU and TCU earlier in the season... spot on.

Duh.
(1) After Kempt was hurt; (2) two of the losses on the last play of the game, one of them on the last series of the game.

But as to the overall question, what's the point? The teams played. Iowa won. End of story.

ISU was definitely at a disadvantage. They had to play at Kinnick....and play a team that actually plays good defense.

Iowa was at a disadvantage having played a game and having injuries from that game. That game also caused us to have tape for isu to use. We also actually make our suspended players sit a game, so that was the first game for our o line. Damn, all the cards stacked against us and we still won :)

Iowa was at a disadvantage having played a game and having injuries from that game. That game also caused us to have tape for isu to use. We also actually make our suspended players sit a game, so that was the first game for our o line. Damn, all the cards stacked against us and we still won :)
Ya, you should tell Barta and Kirk that you want to play Ohio State for your first game, instead of the traditional warm up cupcake team, so you would have an advantage on osu. ;)

Oh wait, you dont play osu again with the weak schedule this year. ;)

ISU was definitely at a disadvantage. They had to play at Kinnick....and play a team that actually plays good defense.
Ya, im old school, appreciate a good defense. But defense is only 1/3 of your team. Also need offense and da specialty teams. ;) And your defensive stats would taka da hit in big 12. ;)

Ya, im old school, appreciate a good defense. But defense is only 1/3 of your team. Also need offense and da specialty teams. ;) And your defensive stats would taka da hit in big 12. ;)
Iowa would probably average close to 300 rushing yards a game in the Big 12. And, better yet, Iowa’s defense would be head and shoulders above anyone in that league.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Iowa would probably average close to 300 rushing yards a game in the Big 12. And, better yet, Iowa’s defense would be head and shoulders above anyone in that league.
Ya, not so fast my friend, only had 105 rushing against isu. OK put up 600 yards of offense against osu last year. These are innovative big 12 offenses, not the predictable big 10 offenses, that can score and move the ball on anyone. ;)

Ya, not so fast my friend, only had 105 rushing against isu. OK put up 600 yards of offense against osu last year. These are innovative big 12 offenses, not the predictable big 10 offenses, that can score and move the ball on anyone. ;)
Iowa’s top running back did not play against ISU. Ball control offense and great defense will win out almost every time.

Ya, you should tell Barta and Kirk that you want to play Ohio State for your first game, instead of the traditional warm up cupcake team, so you would have an advantage on osu. ;)

Incarnate Word

Haahahahahahahaha

Drake and incarnate word and you want to talk about cupcakes? Really? LMAO.
BTW we don't decide the conf sched and we start off our conf play with a team many had picked to be in the cfp. Yep, they lost to byu......no different than ok losing to some scrubs like isu :).

ISU's horrible offense put up 27 against OU. That should tell you how bad that D is, and they're the best team in the conference by far. It's not hard, try to keep up.
Ya we put up 41 on da iowa last year and ok lit up osu. Whats that tell you about big 10 defenses lol

It tells me you have to talk about last season already and we're only three weeks into 2018.

Wow, sucks to be you.
Ya, did you see tcu put up over 500 yards and 28 points against osu this year? Osu got a few lucky plays. Whats that tell you about ur conf daddy? ;)

We are only 2 games into this season ;)

You never want to start with one cupcake. That’s just crazy. You should always start with three cupcakes. Just like Iowa did this year.;););)

You never want to start with one cupcake. That’s just crazy. You should always start with three cupcakes. Just like Iowa did this year.;););)
Ya cute, careful tho, so any b1g team u beat by 10 is by definition ipsofacto a cup a cake? ;)

Ya, did you see tcu put up over 500 yards and 28 points against osu this year? Osu got a few lucky plays. Whats that tell you about ur conf daddy? ;)

We are only 2 games into this season ;)

It tells me that OSU gave up just 28 points to a TCU team that had been averaging 49 points per game. OSU won by two TDs, and TCU is the second best team in your conference.

You're not very good at this.

It's cute to look at past season's isn't it? The Big 12 is utterly pathetic, your crumb is Oklahoma beating Ohio State last year. Ohio State crushed them far worse the year prior.

Your beloved daddy Texas has lost twice to Maryland the last two years.

Iowa has owned Iowa State lately. Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State and Michigan are all better than your top two teams.

Congrats on your cellar dweller victory in Lawrence, by that I mean Kansas over Rutgers.

Your conference is trash, but it's cute that you are already carrying Oklahoma's jock strap since your season is so uninspiring to this point.

Iowa is just better than Iowa State, they absolutely demolished that vaunted Ohio State defense that Oklahoma could only put up 30 something on.

I doubt Oklahoma would have done that at Wisconsin. That defense would have given Baker fits imo.

Now go back to daddy Texas, they might let you stream the Longhorn Network for free this year.

Reactions: buchs
I watched the ISU/OKIE game last week. I don't remember ever seeing major college players who looked unwilling to tackle. Both of Oahoma's corners looked that way. So did Deion Sanders but he was good enough in coverage he could get away with it.

It's cute to look at past season's isn't it? The Big 12 is utterly pathetic, your crumb is Oklahoma beating Ohio State last year. Ohio State crushed them far worse the year prior.

Your beloved daddy Texas has lost twice to Maryland the last two years.

Iowa has owned Iowa State lately. Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State and Michigan are all better than your top two teams.

Congrats on your cellar dweller victory in Lawrence, by that I mean Kansas over Rutgers.

Your conference is trash, but it's cute that you are already carrying Oklahoma's jock strap since your season is so uninspiring to this point.

Iowa is just better than Iowa State, they absolutely demolished that vaunted Ohio State defense that Oklahoma could only put up 30 something on.

I doubt Oklahoma would have done that at Wisconsin. That defense would have given Baker fits imo.

Now go back to daddy Texas, they might let you stream the Longhorn Network for free this year.
Ya, did you notice the big 10 showing the past week? Lol If it wasnt for your daddy osu beating #4 ranked team in big 12 tcu, would have been real ugly ;) to date, the conf rankings are 1) sec, 2) big 12, 3) big 10 4 ) pac 12 and 5) acc

Ya, did you notice the big 10 showing the past week? Lol If it wasnt for your daddy osu beating #4 ranked team in big 12 tcu, would have been real ugly ;) to date, the conf rankings are 1) sec, 2) big 12, 3) big 10 4 ) pac 12 and 5) acc

What a world it would be if you had a team you could realistically root for to achieve even a modest level of relevancy, instead of a conference to root against because you have nothing else.

Unlike your conference where Texas calls the shots, there is no Buckeye or Wolverine network.

Iowa is just as important, has just as much say as everybody else.

That must be a foreign concept to you, it's alright though. You guys can go tell daddy Texas that you are fearful of being relegated to Conference USA. I'm sure daddy Texas will sooth your fears that it will never happen, just remember your place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT