ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma

Ya, did you notice the big 10 showing the past week? Lol If it wasnt for your daddy osu beating #4 ranked team in big 12 tcu, would have been real ugly ;) to date, the conf rankings are 1) sec, 2) big 12, 3) big 10 4 ) pac 12 and 5) acc

Man you are an idiot.

B1G is 3-1 against the little bitch as 12.

Ya, im old school, appreciate a good defense. But defense is only 1/3 of your team. Also need offense and da specialty teams. ;) And your defensive stats would taka da hit in big 12. ;)

I hope you don’t sound this dumb in real life.

Why are you still hanging out here? Shouldn’t you be moving on with your life. Iowa, as always, is far superior to you clowns. Now gtfo.

Reactions: Franisdaman
The NFL is loaded with Big 12 draft picks, especially on defense. They are just superior athletically to the Big 10...... wait that isn't true?

The NFL is loaded with Big 12 draft picks, especially on defense. They are just superior athletically to the Big 10...... wait that isn't true?

Kind of ironic, isn't it? The conference is loaded with good athletes but they don't get drafted because the NFL is a physical league where tackling and defense overall are still required. Now, if they continue on the path they are right now with the tackling rules (see the Clay Matthews penalty last week), there may be more of a market for fast guys who don't want to tackle.

Why do so many Hawk fans fall for the trolling? Just do what I do, and introduce people like Whoa clown to the ignore button.

Why do I ignore them? Because, quite simply, they aren't even worth a response.

Ya we put up 41 on da iowa last year and ok lit up osu. Whats that tell you about big 10 defenses lol

That was last year. How many points did you put up this year? Oh yeah that's right 3....

Your conference's best D and 2nd best team just gave up 40 and lost to OSU this year. Sorry to break it to you it's 2018 not 17' season anymore. I know clone fans want to cling on to their "dream season" from last year as long as they can but it's a new season now.

Last edited:
Man you are an idiot.

B1G is 3-1 against the little bitch as 12.
Ya 4 games is proves what? Lol

B1g #1 team osu beat big 12 #4 seed.

Iowa beat isu at home after isu had no game 1. Both mid pack teams.

Ya, b1g going 2-5 last week, and the power rankings have b1g behind both sec and big 12. That seems more reasonable.

When you have to resort a too da name calling, tells me you cant make your case. ;)

Ya 4 games is proves what? Lol

B1g #1 team osu beat big 12 #4 seed.

Iowa beat isu at home after isu had no game 1. Both mid pack teams.

Ya, b1g going 2-5 last week, and the power rankings have b1g behind both sec and big 12. That seems more reasonable.

When you have to resort a too da name calling, tells me you cant make your case. ;)

TCU was 2nd highest rated Big 12 team when they lost which was basically a home game. As for Iowa game it was just a matter of time before clone fans started the cries and excuses of not having a game week 1 and why you lost to Iowa.

Difference between Iowa and ISU. Some years, not every single one. But some years Iowa adds to the strength of the conference being one of top teams and ranked nationally. ISU never does and just piggy backs the rest of the Big 12 when trying to prove conference superiority and relies on the rest of the Big 12 teams.

Also not expecting perfect grammar but seriously how far did you get into school? I ask after trying to read sentences like this.
"When you have to resort a too da name calling"

Last edited:
TCU was 2nd highest rated Big 12 team when they lost which was basically a home game. As for Iowa game it was just a matter of time before clone fans started the cries and excuses of not having a game week 1 and why you lost to Iowa.

Difference between Iowa and ISU. Some years, not every single one. But some years Iowa adds to the strength of the conference being one of top teams and ranked nationally. ISU never does and just piggy backs the rest of the Big 12 when trying to prove conference superiority and relies on the rest of the Big 12 teams.

Also not expecting perfect grammar but seriously how far did you get into school? I ask after trying to read sentences like this.
Ya, dont see much difference between iowa and isu programs right now. Iowa won by 3 an 10 the last 2 years, but pretty even. The no game one advantage is a fact, everyone knows this. Barring injuries, see another solid year this year. ;)

Iowa may be higher ranked this a year, but they are also not playing 3 of top 6 in b1g. Seems like a nice perk to not hava to play top teams every other year, good for overall records and rankings. ;)

We were what, a play away from the playoffs less than three years ago? How relevant is that to beating ISU by the same as OU? About as relevant as OUs playoff trip last year I’d say.
You asked what a roster full of 4 and 5 star players got them. It got them a trip to the playoffs. That's all I was getting at. I dont put much into the fact that we beat a team by the same as another team. Matchups play a roll.

Ya, dont see much difference between iowa and isu programs right now. Iowa won by 3 an 10 the last 2 years, but pretty even. The no game one advantage is a fact, everyone knows this. Barring injuries, see another solid year this year. ;)

Iowa may be higher ranked this a year, but they are also not playing 3 of top 6 in b1g. Seems like a nice perk to not hava to play top teams every other year, good for overall records and rankings. ;)

Iowa is playing for the top spot in the West this week. Primetime game on Fox, vs Wisconsin. Who, what channel, what time, and what stakes are Iowa State playing for this week?

BTW, Wisconsin would be in the top echelon of your conference, Iowa has to play them every year.

You know what else is good for overall records? Playing ISU every year.....

Reactions: iahawkeyes17

Love it after 1 year where both teams have same record and now all of a sudden they are on even plain overall. Even though Iowa won again for 4th year in a row and has had a better record almost every year for past how many seasons. Let's just see how ISU follows up their "dream season" of 8 wins this year. So far not off to a good start. But again let the excuses flow for why you lost to Iowa. Last year was the refs. This year its the weather.

As for schedule Iowa has had a tougher SOS last 2 years (including last year when both teams won 8 games) and 3 out of the last 5. Way clones talk think they'd have toughest SOS every year. Been then again be nice if Iowa could play Incarnate Word to end the year too. That is to say if the clones don't make the Big 12 title game......which I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other?date=2018-01-08

Last edited:
Love it after 1 year where both teams have same record and now all of a sudden they are on even plain overall. Even though Iowa won again for 4th year in a row and has had a better record almost every year for past how many seasons. Let's just see how ISU follows up their "dream season" of 8 wins this year. So far not off to a good start. But again let the excuses flow for why you lost to Iowa. Last year was the refs. This year its the weather.

As for schedule Iowa has had a tougher SOS last 2 years (including last year when both teams won 8 games) and 3 out of the last 5. Way clones talk think they'd have toughest SOS every year. Been then again be nice if Iowa could play Incarnate Word to end the year too. That is to say if the clones don't make the Big 12 title game......which I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other?date=2018-01-08
Ya, talking about the program this year, which is really all that matters. ;)

Ya, talking about the program this year, which is really all that matters. ;)

Yep really even. One is 3-0 beating the other by 10 who is 0-2 with that great moral victory against OU.

However talking about this year aren't you the same poster in this very thread talking about how over rated Big 10 defenses are because LAST YEAR OU put up so many points on OSU and ISU had 41 against Iowa to validate defenses this year??? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: FranklinHawk
Don't be surprised if Army keeps it close this week against Oklahoma. It will be interesting to see how a Big 12 defense handles that run game.

Yep really even. One is 3-0 beating the other by 10 who is 0-2 with that great moral victory against OU.

However talking about this year aren't you the same poster in this very thread talking about how over rated Big 10 defenses are because LAST YEAR OU put up so many points on OSU and ISU had 41 against Iowa to validate defenses this year??? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Ya, correct and stating da obvious there, isu would be 3-0 and iowa would be 0-2 if schedules were reversed. (Ie iowa played @ isu, then hosted no 5 oklahoma, and isu hosted n illiois , iowa, n iowa). Not too complicated.

How did iowa get 4 straight home games to start and also not play 3 of top 6 teams in b1g? Lol

In a regards to da defense, stating da obvious again, big 12 offenses rack up yards and points, not just big 12vdefenses, b1g defenses also. ;)

Ya, correct and stating da obvious there, isu would be 3-0 and iowa would be 0-2 if schedules were reversed. (Ie iowa played @ isu, then hosted no 5 oklahoma, and isu hosted n illiois , iowa, n iowa). Not too complicated.

How did iowa get 4 straight home games to start and also not play 3 of top 6 teams in b1g? Lol

In a regards to da defense, stating da obvious again, big 12 offenses rack up yards and points, not just big 12vdefenses, b1g defenses also. ;)

You still haven't answered my questions Cyclone. Who are you playing? What are the stakes? What time and channel is it on?

It doesn't matter how you got to where you are, it doesn't change the record. Iowa is playing a nationally televised primetime game , for early control of the B1G West.

Works well in the Big XII. Not so much in the CFP.
I don't disagree, but they were a couple of bad coaching decisions away from playing for the national title last year. No thanks to their defense, at least against an offense like Georgia's, but they're a heavy hitter just like Clemson, Georgia and Alabama are in my book.

You still haven't answered my questions Cyclone. Who are you playing? What are the stakes? What time and channel is it on?

It doesn't matter how you got to where you are, it doesn't change the record. Iowa is playing a nationally televised primetime game , for early control of the B1G West.
Ya good lord like da B1g west is such a big deal? Iowa is playing 4 straight games at home, off to a good start so far, congrats a. ;)

I don't disagree, but they were a couple of bad coaching decisions away from playing for the national title last year. No thanks to their defense, at least against an offense like Georgia's, but they're a heavy hitter just like Clemson, Georgia and Alabama are in my book.
Ya good lord like da B1g west is such a big deal? Iowa is playing 4 straight games at home, off to a good start so far, congrats a. ;)

Do you even know who Iowa State is playing? Are you that obsessed with Iowa?

The B1G actually has enough teams to have divisions. They didn't need a waiver from the NCAA because four of its founders decided to leave.

Do you even know who Iowa State is playing? Are you that obsessed with Iowa?

The B1G actually has enough teams to have divisions. They didn't need a waiver from the NCAA because four of its founders decided to leave.
Ya of course Akron at 11. Same team that beat b1g team northwestern i believe a. Lol

It was not a home game or even "basically" one. TCU is the 2nd smallest school in fbs enrollmentwise. OSU had as many fans at the game as TCU.

Ya, actually every other year, lol iowa is 11-10, over that time span.

Well if you are going to use Hayden's last year to boost your lame ass argument, you have to include his other 19 years. That would be 27-13 for the TWO (yes, Iowa hasn't gone through coaches like kleenexes in allergy season like ISU has) coaches at Iowa the past 40 years. Is there any team that ISWHO has that kind of record against?

I agree, if only the two schools played and a winner was determined.
when Iowa wins the game on the field, it does not count, for whatever reason.

What is sad is that Clown fans are certain that ISU would have won IF the game had been played in Lames OR IF Iowa/ISU had played last Saturday. I am sure the CFP Committee will use this info when they seed ISU for the playoff!

Hey genius how could isu be 3-0 with Iowa’s schedule and Iowa 0-2 with ISU’s when 1 of the games was VS EACH OTHER. Iowa has won last 3 at your lame stadium so just playing there wouldn’t change the outcome. Just another lame clown excuse. The weather, we missed our first game, if we would have been playing in Ames, blah, blah, blah.

End of the day you guys lost again, 4 in a row. Must kill your fan base to lose to Iowa with all the high hopes for the season for the first time in forever and come out and lose to Iowa, again...

Last edited:
It was not a home game or even "basically" one. TCU is the 2nd smallest school in fbs enrollmentwise. OSU had as many fans at the game as TCU.

Hey welcome back. I thought isu was going to crush Iowa. Since you had a better coach and better at every position minus OL. That really worked out well. Your all world RB couldn’t even top 50 yards on the ground. How in the world did you lose to Iowa with all those facts in your favor? Let the excuses flow. Fact is your savior Campbell is 0-3 “vs that team out East”.

Last edited:
Hey welcome back. I thought isu was going to crush Iowa. Since you had a better coach and better at every position minus OL. That really worked out well. Your all world RB couldn’t even top 50 yards on the ground. How in the world did you lose to Iowa with all those facts in your favor? Let the excuses flow. Fact is your savior Campbell is 0-3 “vs that team out East”.
The cancellation of the first game cost us two Ws. I am certain of that.

Why does ISU actually bother playing actual games since they win them all regardless of the final score. They can spend their time and energy on holding parades and hanging banners for moral victories and ‘if we played again’ trophies.
I can see the banner now:

..Iowa State..
.Moral Victories
College Football
...National
.Champions

Iowa was at a disadvantage having played a game and having injuries from that game. That game also caused us to have tape for isu to use. We also actually make our suspended players sit a game, so that was the first game for our o line. Damn, all the cards stacked against us and we still won :)
AGREED!

if we had played ISU last week, we would have beaten them by 30 or more AND be ranked.

Dang it! Why is Iowa's timing always off and things like this happen to us?

Iowa would probably average close to 300 rushing yards a game in the Big 12. And, better yet, Iowa’s defense would be head and shoulders above anyone in that league.
imagine what our OL would do to Big 12 teams

Imagine what our DL would do? Once ISU's QB got hit hard, he became less and less effective

imagine the Time of Possession difference, too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT