ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ***OL Cannon Leonard (6-9, 265 lbs) commits to Iowa***

Yep, totally understand the commitment was months ago, but when you send his future position coach to a game this week it implies that there will be no coaching change at that position.
I don't expect any coaching changes with the exception of Budmayr coming in at QB coach and Copeland leaving. Wide receivers will probably be picked up by an existing offensive staff member. Maybe Brian since he's an expert at pretty much everything.

I don't expect any coaching changes with the exception of Budmayr coming in at QB coach and Copeland leaving. Wide receivers will probably be picked up by an existing offensive staff member. Maybe Brian since he's an expert at pretty much everything.
That’s great, but I think many posters here thought there might be a coaching change at that position after their performance this season.

Reactions: MitchLL
That’s great, but I think many posters here thought there might be a coaching change at that position after their performance this season.
The performance was nearly identical to the prior year which precipitated no changes so I'm not sure why this year would be any different.

Reactions: win1forthe
he'll need 40 lbs of bulk minimum. He'd make a good power forward though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT