ADVERTISEMENT

Old young going to hell thread

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
As I mentioned in the other thread, I am old as donkey pepe, 52. There is a lady, ok young coed, who seems to have a thing for me. She works in a different company and I have no role in her supervision blah blah blah. At the most, she's 24. Everytime I walk by her, she smiles and giggles. I check to make sure my fly isn't unzipped or I have dangling boogers or koala hair. I don't want anything to happen or do I? If I do, have I booked an express ticket to hell?

Uggh, guilt. And oh yeah, I probably couldn't perform to her expectations and could never hang around similar giggling friends.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I am old as donkey pepe, 52. There is a lady, ok young coed, who seems to have a thing for me. She works in a different company and I have no role in her supervision blah blah blah. At the most, she's 24. Everytime I walk by her, she smiles and giggles. I check to make sure my fly isn't unzipped or I have dangling boogers or koala hair. I don't want anything to happen or do I? If I do, have I booked an express ticket to hell?

Uggh, guilt. And oh yeah, I probably couldn't perform to her expectations and could never hang around similar giggling friends.

You shit yourself again and your Depends are leaking into your khakis bro. Get the extra absorbent like I told you.

How long have you been posting here? There are rules you know?

Good lord. Listen up, child…you’ve got nothing to lose. Except maybe the shred of dignity you still possess and what good is that? The worst she can do is tell you that you remind her of her grandpa. Go for it.

Send her dick pics and see what happens…
200w.gif

Only one way to find out...

Reactions: GOHOX69

This thread is worthless without pics.

In all seriousness, she's an adult. Might as well see where things go.

I used to love that cola as a kid.

Seriously though, I used to TA classes and I'll just say the number of coeds who were willing to improve their grades by doing sexual things was not insignificant. Totally gross and totally unethical but I can see how profs bang their students. I think it is vile but I can see it.

O for the love of ****.....

Gohox, I like you, so I'm going to answer this in the simplest terms possible.

**** her. **** her for every ounce that you are. Give her the hardest 3 inches she has ever had.

You are in your prime. Aren't you like a doctor and lawyer or some shit? As a single man you should be SLAYING. Young chick's, old chick's, fat chick's, hot chick's, taste the rainbow my fiend. Hell, **** a redhead if you want you have soooo mich going for you in today's world. You represent stability, you are at a golden age and not trying to **** around on your wife, you can legit tell bitches it's just sex and your going to find a ton who just want the same in your demo.

Who gives a golden **** what you are to her.. dad issues... **** em..... Indian guy kinkI... **** em....... silver fox.... **** em........ who gives a shit..... **** em.. shooters shoot bro. Take the ****ing shot.

O for the love of ****.....

Gohox, I like you, so I'm going to answer this in the simplest terms possible.

**** her. **** her for every ounce that you are. Give her the hardest 3 inches she has ever had.

You are in your prime. Aren't you like a doctor and lawyer or some shit? As a single man you should be SLAYING. Young chick's, old chick's, fat chick's, hot chick's, taste the rainbow my fiend. Hell, **** a redhead if you want you have soooo mich going for you in today's world. You represent stability, you are at a golden age and not trying to **** around on your wife, you can legit tell bitches it's just sex and your going to find a ton who just want the same in your demo.

Who gives a golden **** what you are to her.. dad issues... **** em..... Indian guy kinkI... **** em....... silver fox.... **** em........ who gives a shit..... **** em.. shooters shoot bro. Take the ****ing shot.
I like you too. I need to hire you as my PR guy!

Just strut right over to her desk and tell her you wrote the goddamned Kama Sutra!

I hope that didn’t come across as racist…
Not racist my friend.

I'll see what happens. Generally speaking, I don't do such things and I will probably take a pass. But hormones are a thing.

What am I missing here? I'm assuming she's attractive, she's of legal age and you aren't her supervisor, right? Approach her and ask her if she has anything fun planned for the weekend. If she's flirting or seems interested ask her out this weekend and if you have any game you'll take her to Pound Town.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT