ADVERTISEMENT

Old young going to hell thread

Dear HORT,
tumblr_inline_o5bx7iPymx1t0ijhl_1280.jpg

I used to love that cola as a kid.

Seriously though, I used to TA classes and I'll just say the number of coeds who were willing to improve their grades by doing sexual things was not insignificant. Totally gross and totally unethical but I can see how profs bang their students. I think it is vile but I can see it.

Facts

O for the love of ****.....

Gohox, I like you, so I'm going to answer this in the simplest terms possible.

**** her. **** her for every ounce that you are. Give her the hardest 3 inches she has ever had.

You are in your prime. Aren't you like a doctor and lawyer or some shit? As a single man you should be SLAYING. Young chick's, old chick's, fat chick's, hot chick's, taste the rainbow my fiend. Hell, **** a redhead if you want you have soooo mich going for you in today's world. You represent stability, you are at a golden age and not trying to **** around on your wife, you can legit tell bitches it's just sex and your going to find a ton who just want the same in your demo.

Who gives a golden **** what you are to her.. dad issues... **** em..... Indian guy kinkI... **** em....... silver fox.... **** em........ who gives a shit..... **** em.. shooters shoot bro. Take the ****ing shot.

See, this is the good poster Whiskey

Reactions: Thunderlips71

**** her. **** her for every ounce that you are. Give her the hardest 3 inches she has ever had.

You are in your prime. Aren't you like a doctor and lawyer or some shit? As a single man you should be SLAYING. Young chick's, old chick's, fat chick's, hot chick's, taste the rainbow my fiend. Hell, **** a redhead if you want you have soooo mich going for you in today's world. You represent stability, you are at a golden age and not trying to **** around on your wife, you can legit tell bitches it's just sex and your going to find a ton who just want the same in your demo.

Who gives a golden **** what you are to her.. dad issues... **** em..... Indian guy kinkI... **** em....... silver fox.... **** em........ who gives a shit..... **** em.. shooters shoot bro. Take the ****ing shot.
this is colonel jessup level material…that’s who deserves to say this on screen.

save this post for repeat use.

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69

Now this is f’n eloquence!!

Reactions: GOHOX69 and B1GDeal
I have a saying about how people are attracted to other people. You never know where your heart will go.

One cannot explain attraction, why it happens and with whom...it just happens. If you're both consenting adults, who gives a rip about age. It's your life, it's her life. Go for it.

I have a saying about how people are attracted to other people. You never know where your heart will go.

One cannot explain attraction, why it happens and with whom...it just happens. If you're both consenting adults, who gives a rip about age. It's your life, it's her life. Go for it.
Thanks Bag. Your avatar is my soul animal, Bill the Cat!

Reactions: bagdropper
What does your attire look like? Is she laughing at your Dad clothes and body? Do you act like you have game while wearing these clothes? Do you drive a Volare?

Whatever you do, don’t do this…

make-out-wanna-kiss.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
What does your attire look like? Is she laughing at your Dad clothes and body? Do you act like you have game while wearing these clothes? Do you drive a Volare?

Whatever you do, don’t do this…

make-out-wanna-kiss.gif
I have 0 game and I accessorize with Walmart clothes.

In all likelihood OP has totally misread this situation, so...

I say go for it. Walk right up to her desk and say "do you have tinder or should we skip the formalities." You'll be on a direct route to pound town in no time...

Walk in behind her when she is working at her desk and give a shoulder rub. Maybe whisper in her ear something sexy like “have you done your TPS reports yet?”Women love this type of stuff at work, especially from the guys older than their dads.

But seriously, she may have daddy issues so you should at least should start a conversation and ask her to lunch or coffee. Maybe bring in something nice for her. Like does she always have a snack food type or go to drink at her desk. Bring her in some of those as a nice but non threatening creepy gesture. It will catch her off guard and she will likely engage you in a conversation later.

Walk in behind her when she is working at her desk and give a shoulder rub. Maybe whisper in her ear something sexy like “have you done your TPS reports yet?”Women love this type of stuff at work, especially from the guys older than their dads.

But seriously, she may have daddy issues so you should at least should start a conversation and ask her to lunch or coffee. Maybe bring in something nice for her. Like does she always have a snack food type or go to drink at her desk. Bring her in some of those as a nice but non threatening creepy gesture. It will catch her off guard and she will likely engage you in a conversation later.
Agree. Bring her in some type of phalic snack, like string cheese and see if she pulls it apart or sucks and bites on it. You’ve got a chance of she orally copilates it before biting on it. Do this as well….

diy.gif

If you have a chance to tap some yaung strange, the answer is always yes. Forget the wife, forget the kids, forget everything. Tap dat ayas.

Seems the old guideline of “half your age plus seven” for dating age wouldn’t apply here. The older I get, I plan to substitute minus seven instead… this applies for you.

Also, being old you may not know about current dating practices…. but it’s now expected that the man provide a gift on the first date. A butt plug is pretty standard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT