ADVERTISEMENT

Oliver Martin to Nebraska

If you’ve watch Iowa play one game over the last 10 years or more, you have the Iowa playbook. Hell, my wife knows the Iowa playbook and she doesn’t know anything about football.
That is nonsense. You have no idea how big the Iowa playbook is (nor does your wife).

That is nonsense. You have no idea how big the Iowa playbook is (nor does your wife).

After the Holiday Bowl I'm not sure any of us have any idea how big the playbook is. Can't tell you how many times I felt the "turning the page" moment during that game. ISM has opened a lot of doors in this offense.

Reactions: Hawk fan in Minn
After the Holiday Bowl I'm not sure any of us have any idea how big the playbook is. Can't tell you how many times I felt the "turning the page" moment during that game. ISM has opened a lot of doors in this offense.
It was awesome to see the hawks open up the offense that day. I felt the same way when we took OSU to the woodshed.

Most Universities have a requirement for a certain amount of credit hours must come from that university before they will award a degree. I seriously doubt Martin can meet that qualification in one season.
I’m guessing that if he has credits from other B1G universities (Michigan and Iowa) those would be considered superior academic institutions to Nebraska so those would likely be grandfathered in. It’s not like Kirkwood CC would tell someone, “sorry, you took too many classes at Harvard and need to retake some of those here to get your AA”

100% did. He was dumb enough to even wear his #5 Hawkeye sweatpants
Dont get me wrong, nothin wrong with smoking the ganj. But
Sounds like he may be lacking a little upstairs
Dont get me wrong, nothin wrong with smoking the ganj. But not the best way to represent your university while on a bowl trip. Maybe send your friend in to get the goods next time, Oliver.

Dont get me wrong, nothin wrong with smoking the ganj. But

Dont get me wrong, nothin wrong with smoking the ganj. But not the best way to represent your university while on a bowl trip. Maybe send your friend in to get the goods next time, Oliver.
Oh that's right you transferred to Nebraska. You won't be going to any more bowl games

They have high expectations at Nebraska. To date under HCSF... the signature win is Rutgers.

They're aiming for Maryland.

Oliver Martin, Juan Harris....it's a toss up:confused:

I was thinking he was the football version of Trey Dickerson. I don't think any of us would be shocked to see him leave Nebraska after a year of not playing to a FBS school like UNI.

Good luck to the kid but not sure why he wouldn’t stick it out at Iowa when Brandon Smith and ISM will be gone to the NFL, leaving a golden opportunity to step into their role, unless they both decide to stay next year and help the team win the west and a B1G championship.

Reactions: kceasthawk
On one of the few plays he was in last year, did he do a false start or illegal shift? You get maybe 1 play a game and you eff that up???

What disappoints me is that he chose a school where he has to walk on, i.e. pay for his tuition. 20 years from now, when he is still paying off that student loan, he is going to regret that decision.

1st thought: UNLLLLL is not an expensive school.
2nd thought: A degree from UNLLLLL is a cheap degree.
3rd thought: Yes, he will in fact be paying for it for 20 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT