ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Basketball

Have to play perfect basketball against the US and even then if you slip just slightly they will turn an 11 point deficit into a 5 point lead in 120 seconds.

While the rest of the world has made great strides over the past three decades, can we now put to rest the argument about whether this team is better than the '92 Dream Team?

It was never an argument even worth considering. The players of today have all the athleticism of the guys on the ‘92 team, but they’re soft as doctor’s cotton by comparison. And they don’t play defense. Basketball isn’t nearly as fundamentally sound today as it was in 1992.

Ha! Better luck next time, country-that-didn’t-even-exist-20-years-ago!

There are 2 USA teams that it won’t bother me if they lose - men’s and women’s basketball. I would root harder for our rowing teams.

There are 2 USA teams that it won’t bother me if they lose - men’s and women’s basketball. I would root harder for our rowing teams.
I wouldn’t say I’m hoping the women’s basketball team gets beat. But if Cheryl Reeve came down with a nasty case of shingles it wouldn’t ruin my day or anything.

I just like the chaos bc the US is supposed to be so much better than the rest of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT