ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Wrestling tickets to watch Spencer

Nov 27, 2009
I purchase tickets in February, confident our guy Spencer Lee would be our representative. Unfortunately, my wife broke her neck in March and is at Shirley Ryan Ability Lab in Chicago working on her recovery. We are unable to go, so if anyone is looking for tickets, please let me know.

Congratulations Spencer and Team USA!!

I purchase tickets in February, confident our guy Spencer Lee would be our representative. Unfortunately, my wife broke her neck in March and is at Shirley Ryan Ability Lab in Chicago working on her recovery. We are unable to go, so if anyone is looking for tickets, please let me know.

I’m interested. How many tickets and is it just for freestyle?

I recently asked my wife (no pics) if she wanted to take a trip to Paris. First question, “is it for wrestling?” and that was the end of the conversation.
Lol, she and my 11 year old weren’t going to all get sessions, that was our compromise. Maybe do a reapproach

Good luck to your wife! I hope she's well on her way to a full recovery.

I may propose. Maybe her dad will buy me the tickets.

Edit: only pics of her dad – 5‘6“, Irish, angry when we are out of beer.

Reactions: el dub

FFS that's tough bro...I hope rehab is helping. Very sorry to hear this.

I recently asked my wife (no pics) if she wanted to take a trip to Paris. First question, “is it for wrestling?” and that was the end of the conversation.

Yup...just happened to me. "Hey babe, want to go to Ft Lauderdale and spend a few days on the beach?" Her:"Are you actually going to be there with me or is this for wrestling?" Me: "shit." My nephews are going to be at the Disney Duals or whatever they are called.

We were in Paris last September for our anniversary. I can say that after six years she is damn tired of hearing about Spencer Lee, but when I asked if she wanted to to to Paris with me she actually said yes.

Now I have to check on airline tickets - what are the dates?

We were in Paris last September for our anniversary. I can say that after six years she is damn tired of hearing about Spencer Lee, but when I asked if she wanted to to to Paris with me she actually said yes.

Grumblers, forgive the sidebar, but I love that scene in Mockingbird where Scout officially meets your avatar. Her “Hey Boo” always kills me.

Freestyle is 8-8 to 8-11.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT