ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

It’s sad not to have any spectators.

Events have been hard to watch without fans. I was ok with basketball and football last year, but it just feels wrong for the Olympics. I felt so bad for the athletes during the opening ceremony. They worked so hard for all those years and get to walk out to nothing. As sad as that was, at least they get to compete after training for all those years.

#getfreakingvaccinated

Events have been hard to watch without fans. I was ok with basketball and football last year, but it just feels wrong for the Olympics. I felt so bad for the athletes during the opening ceremony. They worked so hard for all those years and get to walk out to nothing. As sad as that was, at least they get to compete after training for all those years.

#getfreakingvaccinated

What percentage of the athletes are unvaccinated?

I watched a few minutes of women’s water polo while having dinner at a bar. I saw about 5 minutes of a segment on some scateboarder this morning.

Beach volleyball was invented at a French nudist colony.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Trump’s a beaut....if it doesn’t benefit him, he derides and opposes it....First it was the insurrection on 1/6 to bring an end to American democracy as the Constitution stood in his way...And now it is women’s soccer? Where does this guy get off the bus?

The people at these Trump rallies like to think they are great Americans, but they chose to support a lying, cheating adulterer over our Olympic athletes. That is unAmerican to me. I have seen the US win five medals so far this evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT