ADVERTISEMENT

On MLKjr day the president issues a racist proclamation “correcting” people documenting slavery

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
EsC1YFxXYAQZHY9

Reactions: cigaretteman
That report turns out to be only about 41 pages long and the chairman of the commission is Larry Arnn, who knows this stuff cold. He is the president of Hillsdale College and even teaches a couple of online classes on various related topics.

These classes are free, easy to follow and frankly very very good. They are not even that long; 6-8 sessions or so.

I would suggest that anyone who has never been exposed to the history of our founding, sign up for one or two.

... In the meantime, you might want to read the report.

Reactions: goldmom
That report turns out to be only about 41 pages long and the chairman of the commission is Larry Arnn, who knows this stuff cold. He is the president of Hillsdale College and even teaches a couple of online classes on various related topics.

These classes are free, easy to follow and frankly very very good. They are not even that long; 6-8 sessions or so.

I would suggest that anyone who has never been exposed to the history of our founding, sign up for one or two.

... In the meantime, you might want to read the report.
Another perspective on Arnn. When I saw he was born and raised in Pocahontas, Arkansas I figured he was a kook.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/565916/

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT