ADVERTISEMENT

On my way to Ragbrai!

About to head out that way myself, just waiting for my ride (buddy coming from Dubuque in rental truck)

Enjoy, folks. A bunch of us IC folks are having drinks tomorrow with a high school buddy flying in for the ride. It's a great week for you riders.

See you there. I’ll be the guy with the huge dong that all the ladies will be hanging around. You’re welcome to my cast offs.

If I get some work stuff done, I might do Fri and or Sat.

The Eldon area will be nice scenery. From Brighton it's down hill to the Skunk River valley at Coppock but the climb to Wayland is long and steep. From there to Mr. Pleasant will have some ups and down of size, especially 70 miles into it.

Curious what bikes you all ride. I'm old school. I got rid of my old Fuji for a 97 Schwinn Allegro. Gets the job done. Put flaired out bars on it. Have a 15 yo Trek for off road, but I'd never rid it on this.

Favorite Ride? Vaile, Co Pass. Beaches of LA a close 2nd. Did Saguaro National Park was pleasantly surpising.

If I get some work stuff done, I might do Fri and or Sat.

The Eldon area will be nice scenery. From Brighton it's down hill to the Skunk River valley at Coppock but the climb to Wayland is long and steep. From there to Mr. Pleasant will have some ups and down of size, especially 70 miles into it.

Curious what bikes you all ride. I'm old school. I got rid of my old Fuji for a 97 Schwinn Allegro. Gets the job done. Put flaired out bars on it. Have a 15 yo Trek for off road, but I'd never rid it on this.

Favorite Ride? Vaile, Co Pass. Beaches of LA a close 2nd. Did Saguaro National Park was pleasantly surpising.
Vail pass is a great ride. Out to Frisco and back is a nice little Saturday. I don’t know how many times I’ve done it but every time I get there I’m ready to put the pedal down.

Vail pass is a great ride. Out to Frisco and back is a nice little Saturday. I don’t know how many times I’ve done it but every time I get there I’m ready to put the pedal down.
Good to hear. DId it once when it stormed. No one else out there...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT