ADVERTISEMENT

On Ojemudia

I wish him all the luck(obviously), but I wouldn't compare him to guys like hooker king and hyde.

Solid hawkeye that showed how PP builds DBs!

Just ran 4.45. i was as surprised by that as I was AJE's performance.
As was I, then he ran a 4.69 in the second. Thats a huge difference in two runs. Probably a few eyebrows raised on that disparity. He'll probably get some close looks at his times at Iowa's pro day to get another look at his times......

Draft Stock going up for this young man on a Sunday. Hope he gets picked in the 4th or so and can put together a nice NFL run.

Reactions: m.stoops2013
As was I, then he ran a 4.69 in the second. Thats a huge difference in two runs. Probably a few eyebrows raised on that disparity. He'll probably get some close looks at his times at Iowa's pro day to get another look at his times......

to the naked eye, both runs looked close, i was wondering if the second time was screwed up, seemed really odd.

Reactions: Simbahawk4
Michael had the 4th best time in the cones at 6.87 and put up respectable numbers in the 20 (4.21), vertical (36") and broad jump (122"). Stone didn't fare as well with 33 1/2" in the vertical and 116" in the broad jump after doing 12 reps in the bench.

to the naked eye, both runs looked close, i was wondering if the second time was screwed up, seemed really odd.
I was wondering if the first time was screwed up; 4.45 seemed really odd. Nobody on the 2018-2020 Hawkeye team ran near a 4.45 except ISM, right?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT