ADVERTISEMENT

On our radar: Cruz vs. Elmo

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Last year, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) had a run-in with Big Bird after the long-running “Sesame Street” character got his coronavirus vaccine shot. Now Cruz is tangling with Elmo, the furry red “Sesame Street” resident, who has been 3½ years old since 1984. Elmo recently — and proudly — got his coronavirus vaccine shot now that the shots are widely available for children under 5.
The Post’s Adela Suliman has details on how Cruz responded to a video of Elmo and his dad, fellow Muppet Louie, that was shared online Tuesday by “Sesame Street”:
Cruz shared the clip on Twitter — and blasted the popular PBS/HBO children’s show for allowing Elmo to “aggressively advocate for vaccinating children UNDER 5.” He added: “You cite ZERO scientific evidence for this.”
The internet was quickly filled with comments on Cruz vs. Elmo, with one person tweeting: “I’m here for the right-wing meltdown because a puppet got vaccinated.”
You can read the full story here.

Last year, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) had a run-in with Big Bird after the long-running “Sesame Street” character got his coronavirus vaccine shot. Now Cruz is tangling with Elmo, the furry red “Sesame Street” resident, who has been 3½ years old since 1984. Elmo recently — and proudly — got his coronavirus vaccine shot now that the shots are widely available for children under 5.
The Post’s Adela Suliman has details on how Cruz responded to a video of Elmo and his dad, fellow Muppet Louie, that was shared online Tuesday by “Sesame Street”:

You can read the full story here.
Cruz is perfectly fine with people calling his wife ugly. Just don’t advocate for medicine that works. What a goddamned idiot.

Ted Cruz is a really, really bad American. If people would just listen to Ted, then believe the opposite of what he says, this country would be in a much better place. I want bad things to happen to that man. Not proud of it.
He and every other of the Republican Senators who violated their oaths of office by failing to certify the electoral votes deserve to be removed from office and banned from ever holding public office again.

Saw this coming. It was a matter of time before they tried to take down the commies of sesame street.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Cruz is perfectly fine with people calling his wife ugly. Just don’t advocate for medicine that works. What a goddamned idiot.
Cruz was probably set to become our President in 2025.

I don't know whether to thank DeSantis for pushing him aside or to become even more worried for America.

Then again, I probably shouldn't count Cruz out yet.

What we really need is photos showing that when Cruz fled to Mexico while his fellow Texans were suffering from cold and blackouts, he was caught in bed doing unspeakable things to Elmo.

That might end his career. Wouldn't faze Trump, but might hurt Cruz.

ADVERTISEMENT