ADVERTISEMENT

One Month Until Signing Day!

hawkeyeguy69

HR All-American
Oct 1, 2001
November 13th is the first day new recruits can sign with their schools.

Iowa is in on a lot of players, plenty were in town this weekend.

I like Ahron Ulis. And that Fran is in on several good players to potentially have a well rounded class. PG, swing players and bigs.

We will know who we have in the next couple of weeks.

Who are your crystal ball projections??

I hope Fran can reel them in!

Go Hawks!

Reactions: perryhawk and iamia
I’ll go with Ulis, Ogundele, Perkins, and one of Foster or Sibley. Till grad transfers to free up the necessary ride.

Riley's scholarship is a year deal thing. If Iowa doesn’t get the players to fill the roster, then he gets another scholly... But if we do roll in some serious talent, I'm sure Till's brother-in-law, the NFL's best TE, could swing a few bucks his way. ;)

Reactions: unIowa
FWIW my crystal ball says Ulis, Perkins, someone we haven’t heard about yet, and banking whatever is left.
somedays this is how I feel too

wouldn't it be nice to have Perkins, Shipley and Foster. Hopefully I am pleasantly surprised. I think the last time I was truly pleasantly surprised was Garza

I've always contended that the Iowa bball program simply needs to sign one high level player per year (usually from Iowa) to go with the next tier under the radar guys from out of state...or maybe in Iowa. We have Patrick, Joe W, Luka, and we had Cook...If we get Foster along with 2 or three of the guys named above I think it gives us a class that would allow us to field a top 25 team....

Poster on another site claiming he’s hearing Ogundele really enjoyed his visit and is committing to IA soon - take it FWIW. 5 CB predictions (2 non-Iowa) to IA.

Perkins visiting this weekend and wouldn’t be a bit surprised if a commitment occurred shortly thereafter as we’re his marquee offer. 3 CB predictions (only 1 non-Iowa though).

And yes, CB predictions can be inaccurate as we all know.

I feel good about Hawks chances with Foster despite his gf being at ISU. If they’ve maintained their relationship for the last two years at a 2 hour distance, no reason why they can’t the next few. His family is active in his recruitment & life it seems. I presume they’re providing counsel that a college decision shouldn’t be based on a HS girlfriend 2 years his senior. Life long Hawk family and fan as everybody knows.

Sibley’s recruitment has went silent, not sure if the Syracuse visit is materializing or not. Feeling less confident about this one but he is on record as saying IA is in his top two.

I’m sticking with Ulis, Ogundele, Perkins, and one of Foster or Sibley. Confidence boys!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT