ADVERTISEMENT

One of Trump's BIGGEST SLEEZEBALLS, Peter Navarro, has unsurprisingly been indicted

What federal right wing policies cannot be addressed by states to do as they wish?
Well, one development that some states appear to be moving towards in the abortion debate, is attempting to punish citizens of their state who go where it is legal to have their abortion. That’s something I don’t think CAN be fixed on the state level.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Well, one development that some states appear to be moving towards in the abortion debate, is attempting to punish citizens of their state who go where it is legal to have their abortion. That’s something I don’t think CAN be fixed on the state level.
How? Move to different state.

How? Move to different state.
OK Mr. Rebel Yell Old Dominion South Shall Rise Again Guy - I strongly recommend that you move to the American Redoubt.

Idaho and the area up there has been the center of white supremacist and violent paramilitary and KKK prepper fascism for decades already.

and if you look at their GDP up there, I’m sure they would be totally sustainable economically once they secede. A real brain trust up there. So much creativity and productivity outside of natural gas and other fossil fuel rape and pillage.

then all the Trumpkins can build their wall around themselves and arm themselves to the teeth and the rest of the country could just go on and live their normal lives, because 80% of the population are pragmatists and just try to be good people and raise their families and get along together.

There will be more plumbers and pipefitters and drywallers and construction workers and auto mechanics up there than anywhere else in the country, and they can just keep fixing each other’s cars and redoing each other’s plumbing till the Armageddon, which they crave, yearning to meet Jesus in the Clouds. And they won’t have to ever see a black person or brown person or a gay person or anyone who thinks in any way different than unapologetic fascism. It will be handmaid’s tale paradise on earth for them.

But we know that will never happen. Because these people need enemies in order to justify their bleak lonely existence. They are trolls without any positive policy contributions or roadmaps or anything but their hateful death cult.

they don’t believe in the rule of law. They just believe in big man hero worship and power and imposing minority rule on the majority. Their only “ability” is destruction and disintegration.

They are the schoolyard bully.

For a time people are afraid of that bully, Because it’s hard to deal with unapologetic chaos and distraction and real evil, but sooner or later they turn on him and the schoolyard becomes a different place all together, a place where people get along and help each other and care for each other and work and act as a community.

OK Mr. Rebel Yell Old Dominion South Shall Rise Again Guy - I strongly recommend that you move to the American Redoubt.

Idaho and the area up there has been the center of white supremacist and violent paramilitary and KKK prepper fascism for decades already.

and if you look at their GDP up there, I’m sure they would be totally sustainable economically once they secede. A real brain trust up there. So much creativity and productivity outside of natural gas and other fossil fuel rape and pillage.

then all the Trumpkins can build their wall around themselves and arm themselves to the teeth and the rest of the country could just go on and live their normal lives, because 80% of the population are pragmatists and just try to be good people and raise their families and get along together.

There will be more plumbers and pipefitters and drywallers and construction workers and auto mechanics up there than anywhere else in the country, and they can just keep fixing each other’s cars and redoing each other’s plumbing till the Armageddon, which they crave, yearning to meet Jesus in the Clouds. And they won’t have to ever see a black person or brown person or a gay person or anyone who thinks in any way different than unapologetic fascism. It will be handmaid’s tale paradise on earth for them.

But we know that will never happen. Because these people need enemies in order to justify their bleak lonely existence. They are trolls without any positive policy contributions or roadmaps or anything but their hateful death cult.

they don’t believe in the rule of law. They just believe in big man hero worship and power and imposing minority rule on the majority. Their only “ability” is destruction and disintegration.

They are the schoolyard bully.

For a time people are afraid of that bully, Because it’s hard to deal with unapologetic chaos and distraction and real evil, but sooner or later they turn on him and the schoolyard becomes a different place all together, a place where people get along and help each other and care for each other and work and act as a community.
Go Away billanole

So Iowa should be able to prosecute me for something I did in Wisconsin?
Somehow I doubt that holds up in the courts. Something to note- the current laws in R states are pretty standard in euro countries. We’re way to the left on abortion currently compared to the rest of the world.
Move if you don’t like state laws.

LOL, the agents that arrested him put him in leg irons as they led him from the airport. I hope Scavino and Meadows were paying attention today.
Navarro is apparently defending himself. That means he's broke, or no lawyer will represent him.

Here's what Navarro said on Ari Melber's show. "The average life expectancy for a male is 76 1/2 years. If I spend 1 year in prison, that's 1/4th of my left that I have left." That's true for a person just born today. He is 73. The life expectancy for a male age 73 is 11.8 years. So, that's closer to 10% of the life he has left on average. So, he either intentionally put out figures that he knew was a lie, or he is just another stupid republican. I believe he was indicted on 2 counts with each carrying a 1 year prison sentence, which means if convicted, two years in prison. That's 50% of his life left in his mind.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Here's what Navarro said on Ari Melber's show. "The average life expectancy for a male is 76 1/2 years. If I spend 1 year in prison, that's 1/4th of my left that I have left." That's true for a person just born today. He is 73. The life expectancy for a male age 73 is 11.8 years. So, that's closer to 10% of the life he has left on average. So, he either intentionally put out figures that he knew was a lie, or he is just another stupid republican. I believe he was indicted on 2 counts with each carrying a 1 year prison sentence, which means if convicted, two years in prison. That's 50% of his life left in his mind.

Trump hurt the economy through bad trade deals and tariffs and Navarro was the architect. No he can't do math.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT