ADVERTISEMENT

One of you called it! Angel Reese and teammates play victim card.

it’s like saying all MAGA are terrorists right?
I have no idea where you live or whom you encounter daily. I was merely responding to what you’re putting out on here.

And, yes, you are correct with the highlighted question. I lace into Chishawk all the time with his “MAGA is Taliban; Taliban is MAGA” nonsense.

Do you really want to score points with Chishawk for saying ridiculous things?

I agree with you. I’m talking about the culture on AA women under 30. Of course not all AA women act the same.

The AA icons and influencers in that age and race demographic are completely different than for white women in that same age bracket.
Again, you are assuming culture is homogeneous, even for young people.

It is not.

The other issue with what you’re saying is it takes away personal responsibility from Angel Reese to regulate her own behavior. Do you agree with liberals who postulate a belief that IDs are too difficult for some black voters to obtain? Well, the influence of some subcultural icons who promote trashy behavior does not mean that target audience can’t regulate their own behavior. I’m sure you agree with that.

I bring this up because cultural icons not only cross races but young white girls also have trashy icons to follow.

Reactions: Bierhalter
I would add that for someone in the public eye who chose to do something controversial while in public, being asked a question in public is not being harrassed.
To be fair - there’s a difference between someone getting up close, shoving the camera in their face and shouting questions, vs doing so from several feet away. The former imo would be borderline harassment.

Admittedly, in this case it does sound like they greatly exaggerated what happened.

With all of this drama surrounding Clark, it’s comical that Clark doesn’t actually feed the drama. She is a very well trained at speaking and being smart with her comments. Reese and the others are the complete opposite.

It’s Taylor Swift vs Cardi B. Black women in 2024 act differently than white women. Different culture
Pretty sure she had that drilled into her for 4 years at Iowa. Between the coaches and her sports therapist: For every Clark action there will be an equal yet opposite Clark reaction.

Reactions: torbee
I think most of the racial aspects of CC's career so far have been projection by people that call themselves fans and are desperate to confirm their own beliefs by finding parallel in a situation they know next to nothing about.

It's also been interesting to watch people slide so quickly I to stereotyping.

This comment is ridiculous.

Do you actually think all black women act a certain way? Do you actually think all black women have cosigned Angel Reese’s nonsense? Conversely, do you think all white women act as maturely as Caitlin Clark? How about we just credit Caitlin Clark for her magnanimity and prop her up instead of resorting to ignorant, bigoted rhetoric?

Be better.
Lol that's some funny shit. Must be sober now huh?

To be fair - there’s a difference between someone getting up close, shoving the camera in their face and shouting questions, vs doing so from several feet away. The former imo would be borderline harassment.

Admittedly, in this case it does sound like they greatly exaggerated what happened.
Kind of like when Clark and the Fever were 'surrounded' at the airport on their first road trip in the pre-season. Three guys with cameras showed up.

Reactions: sober_teacher
WNBA really screwed up not having Clark play last night. No NBA so it would have cranked in the viewers.

Lol that's some funny shit. Must be sober now huh?
Well, considering I have never been drunk before, that’s a pretty safe bet.

You need to get new material. You either call me a “bleeder” and “on the Rag(ner)” or you accuse me of being drunk.

Your nonsense is getting old.

Well, considering I have never been drunk before, that’s a pretty safe bet.

You need to get new material. You either call me a “bleeder” and “on the Rag(ner)” or you accuse me of being drunk.

Your nonsense is getting old.
So, you're just a hypocrite then? Go on racist tirades and then come back after your timeout and lecture others about racism? Makes complete sense.

And ftr, I've never said "on the Rag(ner)". Lol

Stop giving stupid people attention and they'll stop acting so stupid. She's clearly willing to play the heel to drive engagement/clicks

I litetally said that about other people very prominent in the media and I was so so so wrong. They will still be there no matter what.

Also, Angel needs this to stay relevant.

Did they edit the video to replace "Miss Carter" with "ghetto bitch"?
Lies No GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuck C and IACub
I litetally said that about other people very prominent in the media and I was so so so wrong. They will still be there no matter what.

Also, Angel needs this to stay relevant.
The behavior is not by accident and neither is the media push for wnba content. All of it is deliberate.

So, you're just a hypocrite then?
No.

As has already been discussed, I was trying to make a point to the mods about guys like Rico Suave and HawkeyeHitman by using the same tropes they do. I got tired of reporting their racist and homophobic crap for months with seemingly nothing done about it.

One of the mods discussed this issue with me and he explained how challenging it is for two people to moderate everything on this board. I appreciated the time he took to share that with me and voiced regret for my complaints and mocking them by parodying the two idiots I mentioned.

Again, all of this has already been discussed. I’m sure you probably missed that thread and another but to be honest you seem to have a weird fixation on me.

Oh, and you referring to me as a “bleeder” isn’t better. You’re still making fun of a woman’s menstrual cycle and still look equally as stupid as whoever says I’m on the “Rag(ner).” I don’t care, but perhaps you should find a mirror before calling someone else a hypocrite.

Just wanted to let you all know who called it.

This comment is ridiculous.

Do you actually think all black women act a certain way? Do you actually think all black women have cosigned Angel Reese’s nonsense? Conversely, do you think all white women act as maturely as Caitlin Clark? How about we just credit Caitlin Clark for her magnanimity and prop her up instead of resorting to ignorant, bigoted rhetoric?

Be better.
Lol are you m trying to make up points for your racist rant on HORT this weekend?

They could have and should have played a lot less games up to this point and they should have played last night.
To be fair, it’s impossible to know when they create schedules how the playoff schedule will unfold.

It’s possible the NBA could have had a game 7 last night. Then they would have been screwed.

To be fair, it’s impossible to know when they create schedules how the playoff schedule will unfold.

It’s possible the NBA could have had a game 7 last night. Then they would have been screwed.
Actually I don’t think it is. NBA finals start tonight no matter what. That’s why the nba hasn’t had a game in several days. Their finals schedule is set in stone from what I have heard.

WNBA commissioner, whoever it is, is worthless.

Actually I don’t think it is. NBA finals start tonight no matter what. That’s why the nba hasn’t had a game in several days. Their finals schedule is set in stone from what I have heard.

WNBA commissioner, whoever it is, is worthless.
you’re right about when the nba finals start. I mean tho that depending on how earlier rounds go, I think it’s possible that last night could have been game 7 for one of the conference finals - which WNBA wouldn’t have known that game would happen or not.

Not to sound like I’m defending the WNBA here overall cuz yeah they screwed the pooch on the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT