ADVERTISEMENT

One question??

win4jj

HR All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Why are people protesting? I struggle with this. Help me out.

OP, I have been alerted that there are things called search engines. I called a tech friend of mine and he said you just have to go to google.com and type in your question. He also said he suggests the search "hot naked woman with boob."

They are called search engines.

Common misconception. While there is a Sodor Search & Rescue Center, none of the engines assigned there (Belle, Harvey, Flynn) are actually search engines. They are, in fact, rescue engines. The searching is handled by Harold the Helicopter and Captain the boat.

Emily sometimes acts as a safety engine, but I don’t want to drift too far off topic.

Last edited:
Why are some folks protesting?

1. Because they are getting paid to do it.

2. Because they want to goad the police.

3. Because they enjoy the TV camera.
Tv?
It's all about the Twitter and Instagram buddy!

Well I think, or is it about the tiktok these days? So many of the stupid sites now!

Well they are making some noise, unlike the posters on this board who have already swallowed their half assed lives.

4g3u8q.jpg

Common misconception. While there is a Sodor Search & Rescue Center, none of the engines assigned there (Belle, Rocky, Flynn) are actually search engines. They are, in fact, rescue engines. The searching is handled by Harold the Helicopter and Captain the boat.

Emily sometimes acts as a safety engine, but I don’t want to drift too far off topic.

This is one of my favorite HROT posts ever.

I pray I don’t find out this was stolen material.

Reactions: mnole03
Calling down the thunder? Look, I know M2 is better, you know M2 is better, and most importantly, so do the American people.

I’m St. Louis Hawk and I approve this message.

The American people are by and large idiots.

It's called #2 for a reason.

For one I was just being sarcastic. I know why people protest, and I support peaceful protests. And two, a lot of you guys are damn straight rude. Have a great Thursday!

ADVERTISEMENT