ADVERTISEMENT

One thing is 100% for certain

Irvin 88

HR All-State
Nov 11, 2017
If there is a QB change, it will come at OSU....it will NEVER happen against a poor team....Ferments simply will not risk the embarrassment that would follow should Padilla look great...quit giving this self centered, stubborn, and often cruel ass hole credit for being a great ambassador....he is a total tool...wake the hell up....some of us have never been fooled by him. It would be just like him to shoot the whole fan base a giant middle finger and feed Padilla to OSU as a sacrificial lamb....F him and his meathead son.

If there is a QB change, it will come at OSU....it will NEVER happen against a poor team....Ferments simply will not risk the embarrassment that would follow should Padilla look great...quit giving this self centered, stubborn, and often cruel ass hole credit for being a great ambassador....he is a total tool...wake the hell up....some of us have never been fooled by him. It would be just like him to shoot the whole fan base a giant middle finger and feed Padilla to OSU as a sacrificial lamb....F him and his meathead son.
You mad?

Reactions: LinusPF
Nah....I feel better now. I just wish that more people could/would open up their eyes about this guy. One big reason that he will never change the offensive philosophy is because he is happy winning only ONE way....even if he tried something completely new and it worked, he would be miserable. I've said this a million times....he gets more jazzed coaching up 2 stars and going 9-3 in a season where they were picked to do nothing, then he ever would taking a bunch of Alabama 5 Stars to a National Championship game. Why? Because he gets the satisfaction of hearing about how it was all about HIM...I've read this guy like a book for 20 years...screw this whole shit show.

But Kirk is such a nice guy and gives to the university, he would never do such a thing. He's an arrogant, egotistical jerk that has a really good agent, and takes advantage of a dipsh!t AD. He's spent years convincing everyone that we are just little ole Iowa, a developmental program that can't expect great things. He is just above average in conference play for his career, and he wouldn't still have a job at most any other university except Iowa.

Reactions: Irvin 88
I have been saying the same thing……*if* Kirk makes a qb change it will be against OSU. He will purposely set the guy up to fail. That way, he can say “I told you so!” and Petras can go back to taking all the snaps.

Let Petras get destroyed vs. OSU. Make the qb change for Northwestern, so the backup at least has a fighting chance.

But Kirk is such a nice guy and gives to the university, he would never do such a thing. He's an arrogant, egotistical jerk that has a really good agent, and takes advantage of a dipsh!t AD. He's spent years convincing everyone that we are just little ole Iowa, a developmental program that can't expect great things. He is just above average in conference play for his career, and he wouldn't still have a job at most any other university except Iowa.
Oh, so you know him personally? Jerk, huh? I don’t know him personally so wouldn’t know…

I have been saying the same thing……*if* Kirk makes a qb change it will be against OSU. He will purposely set the guy up to fail. That way, he can say “I told you so!” and Petras can go back to taking all the snaps.

Let Petras get destroyed vs. OSU. Make the qb change for Northwestern, so the backup at least has a fighting chance.
What if new qb goes off on OSU like we did a few years ago. Wouldn’t that be great?😁

Reactions: 83Hawk
It would have to do with the bye week more than who the opponent is.

Now what I do expect with the extra week is changes. If not personnel wise but for sure scheme wise. If one was inclined to change QB's, this would be the time to do it.

I echoed those thoughts in another thread. I remember when I was a kid Ryan Driscoll refused to go in for mop up duty behind Matt Sherman. Younger me thought that was awesome, but older me realized that was a very wrong thing to do. However as purely comical as this offense has gotten, wouldn't that be something if Ferentz did in fact finally call on Padilla to start and he just said FU and wouldn't go in? Getting sent in after a convincing loss isn't quite the same as being a purely sacrificial lamb.

Reactions: 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT