ADVERTISEMENT

One thing is for certain

kcgolfer

HR Legend
Sep 23, 2003
We need a downfield threat or two in the passing game. Having great Tight Ends is nice but they have to be complemented with wide receivers. We will never have a dynamic offense until we have that. We do have some nice pieces on offense but not enough playmakers.

It all starts with the OL or a really mobile QB who can buy some time. At that point, you need a WR who can get some separation from the defender. Our TE's do great, but they should be a complement to the WR's, not the other way around.

Reactions: jhawk23
I still think Barnett is holding this program back more than BF.
From what I watched today...in 5 weeks Labas apparently received some decent coaching. Say what you will about kentucky....his first start was against an SEC defense. Labas didn't wow or dazzle...but he managed. Moving forward, I'm happy he will be the backup...unless he is passed by with the new ML or May for that matter.

When watching the Oline today after 5 weeksof practice....imo....they aren't any better than they have been...which is awful. Iowa will never have elite skill personnel. We have to be good on the Oline.

If the Oline isn't fixed...Cade won't enjoy his time in iowa city.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT