ADVERTISEMENT

One U.S. COVID death every 80 seconds...

I knew in May there would be no college football. Because no matter how things were going, folks like you would have argued against it for fear of bringing about a second wave.

I wish we could be talking about the fear of a second wave happening but sadly if you never stop the 1st you can never get to the second.

Thanks for ****ing up CFB for us.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I did, early and often, propose what our governors and Congress should do in order to more effectively save lives and lessen our national misery. I also have frequently suggested we should have thoughtful and honest discussions about the ethics and actual effectiveness of the strategies we did adopt.

People like you want nothing to do with any of it. Your thinking is simplistic and emotion based.

Oh protect the old and sick, right??? Two nursing homes in SWI are getting tore up with spread, sickness and death right now bc when community spread is out of control there is no possible way to keep these people safe.

Your plan is a failure.

But the fact is nothing was pushed hard, it was opened back up early because people like you demanded it. There were reasonable guidelines for reopening put out by Trump and team that were immediately undermined by him with "Liberate...". That led to armed protests at statehouses and other such nonsense that could have been avoided if our leadership had just followed the template and set an example. Instead, it became political with a faction who viewed masks as an imposition on their rights. FFS, if a President can't rally his followers to do something as simple as that for the good of the country....

Nothing has been pushed hard enough. Opening bars/restaurants. No mask mandates. And now opening schools no matter what the circumstances in the community. It's been an abject failure by leadership which is resulting in more spread, a longer crisis, bigger impact on the economy and greater health issues.

The selfishness of this country is embarrassing.

extremely good post here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT