ADVERTISEMENT

One-way flights leaving Russia sell out

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Demand for one-way flights out of Russia appeared to soar Wednesday after President Vladimir Putin’s announcement that some 300,000 reservists would be called up for his war against Ukraine.
Direct flights from Moscow to Istanbul and to Armenia’s capital, Yerevan, sold out quickly on Wednesday, Reuters reported, citing data from Aviasales, a Russian travel information and flight-booking website. Both countries allow Russian citizens to enter without a visa, making them top destinations for those attempting to flee Russia.
“Tickets are sold out on Turkish Airlines, Aeroflot for today & tomorrow,” DW News Turkey correspondent Julia Hahn tweeted, noting that she was seeing direct flights costing a minimum of 80,000 rubles, or about $1,300.

• Wow
Reactions: desihawk
I'm going to guess that the market for Russian mail order brides is pretty solid right now.

It has been a long time since I posted about this. Everyone should stay away from this. They are all crazy as f. My legal experiences with clients that have married them tell me it is a painful life that might end your life.

My client married Olga, She claimed that she was messed up from Chernobyl, but there was no proof of that. She had delusions. She said my client was coming to kill her in her sleep with a machete. She took the two young boys and hid in a ditch by a four lane highway and claimed everyone was out to kill her. Ditch was semi full with water. She made claims that she was KBG at one point and then forgot that she ever said that.

She later claimed all kinds of stuff after DHS removed the kids. Her parental rights were terminated. Last I knew,, she was in a psychiatric ward in NE Iowa

TV Shows like Bonanza, Gunsmoke, The Big Valley all
had an episode about "Mail Order Brides". They came
from the Eastern states by stagecoach and were not
ready for the ill-mannered cowboys of the Wild West.

Bottom Line: Now in the 21st century we have internet
sites for dating farmers, cowboys, and the over age 65
folks. Whatever happened to finding your gal on a
college campus and getting married when you graduated.

Reactions: goldmom
My client married Olga, She claimed that she was messed up from Chernobyl, but there was no proof of that. She had delusions. She said my client was coming to kill her in her sleep with a machete. She took the two young boys and hid in a ditch by a four lane highway and claimed everyone was out to kill her. Ditch was semi full with water. She made claims that she was KBG at one point and then forgot that she ever said that.

She later claimed all kinds of stuff after DHS removed the kids. Her parental rights were terminated. Last I knew,, she was in a psychiatric ward in NE Iowa
Well I mean who hasn't had a bad trip, kidnapped the children, and hid in a ditch while state officials figured out your foreign connections....

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

Just one case. Tony Soprano never had any problem with the one-legged russian women.

So 9/20 or 9/21 rolls around and you’re an adult male in Russia, likely doing what’s necessary and pretending to support a lunatic so you don’t commit suicide by tripping down the stairs or taking a bad step and falling out a window. Then you realize that if you don’t leave now, like today, you might be staring down the rest of your life living in a recreation of Soviet Russia. No wonder they drink so much

Well I mean who hasn't had a bad trip, kidnapped the children, and hid in a ditch while state officials figured out your foreign connections....

I know, right? I'll have to pull the file to find some other gems out of it. That was just the first thing to came to mind. Crazy is fun sometimes....most times not.

But, but....how was the sex?

@fsu1jreed Never asked the client. She looked like she might have been a treat in her early 20's. But she looked like hell when I saw her.

Plus, every one of those Russian brides are jack full of STDs.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
John Denver knows a thing or two about one-way flights.
tumblr_pvxhp6r6bx1qe8lb8o1_500.gif

By noon Moscow time, direct flights from Moscow to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan had also stopped showing up on the website.
I gave this a HaHa , but I really feel terrible for the good Russian people who are likely to be affected by this, and hope that many get out before they are forcefully conscripted into this illegal war.

I gave this a HaHa , but I really feel terrible for the good Russian people who are likely to be affected by this, and hope that many get out before they are forcefully conscripted into this illegal war.
Well some of those good Russian people were playing video games and reaping the benefits of having others die for them. Without being curious.

Pics of Olga?

Reactions: Tenacious E
And by the way are they going to be given the training they need to go into battle? Pooty is losing and needs fresh flesh in Ukraine right now. Not after a six week boot camp to get the reservists back into fighting shape.

Putin's going to have his hands full very quickly at home. Their citizens are fleeing the country if financially able, and the ones that remain are gaining momentum again to take to the streets and protest the government's unjust war. He may need to position troops around the Kremlin soon instead of continuing to fight his futile war against Ukraine.

And by the way are they going to be given the training they need to go into battle? Pooty is losing and needs fresh flesh in Ukraine right now. Not after a six week boot camp to get the reservists back into fighting shape.
Most of them are drunk as shit, unmotivated and don't give a shit. Either Putin nukes or he looses. He has no option b. They're running out of ammo and conventional hardware.

Most of them are drunk as shit, unmotivated and don't give a shit. Either Putin nukes or he looses. He has no option b. They're running out of ammo and conventional hardware.
Pooty uses nukes and his own people will take him out. Not all Russians are swallowing state controlled media information.

Reactions: GOHOX69
From what I have read the Russian Army is more of a collection of Gangs with Artillery.

ADVERTISEMENT