ADVERTISEMENT

Only 14 bucks a month to get BT Network Plus and watch Iowa tonight!

Good weekend for wrassling!
images

I just signed up for it today..........

Only cost me 12.50 for Flo this month. Plus I get to watch Fix Gross tonight and tons of other good matches. You got robbed.

Its 150$ or $30 a month if they do monthly.
Its Not 12.50$ a month until you pay 150$ for a year

Note that BTN+ defaults to "best available" video stream which is 480 or worse quality. Adjust it to 720.

Or adjust down if you are getting a choppy feed.

If wrestling is all you value then yes.
It’s the most valuable by a very large margin. It is hard to imagine someone that would prefer to watch Iowa v Oregon MBB than Gross/Fix.

It’s the most valuable by a very large margin. It is hard to imagine someone that would prefer to watch Iowa v Oregon MBB than Gross/Fix.

Iowa and Oregon played on Thursday and it was on ESPN. Irrelevant. But for the record I would rather watch that than one wrestling match between two non-Hawks.

With BTN+ for $10 you get all the Iowa winter sports. Not just wrestling. That's the point. Important to some. Not for others. That's all.

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
Iowa and Oregon played on Thursday and it was on ESPN. Irrelevant. But for the record I would rather watch that than one wrestling match between two non-Hawks.

With BTN+ for $10 you get all the Iowa winter sports. Not just wrestling. That's the point. Important to some. Not for others. That's all.
Great for you. Lots of other lames share your wrong opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT