ADVERTISEMENT

Open Practices

Good question, I know the wifi is horrible in wrestling room.. but I like the idea
Though it wouldn't be live, if the wifi is that bad you could always record it and post later to a YT channel or something.

There is a difference between opening the room to local fans and opening the room to the entire world.

Have they been wrestling? I know some teams are using small cohorts this year. 6 at a time in the room. Then when a wrestler is covid positive, the entire team wouldn't be quarantined, just the exposed cohort.

Reactions: Inthecircle
For the foreseable future I think thee is no way fans are allowed in the wrestling room, It is so strict that even if I took a Covid test and passed, and had official HWC business with Coach--I still cant get in.
As far as have they been wrestling-- yes and no--its an evolving,changing situation-- couple weeks ago all workouts--wrestling,football etc got shut down.
You are also correct in that practices are not going to be like they used to be--at least for now.Small groups etc. This really challeges the coaching staff--and ours is already known for working tirelessly -- so you adapt, you adjust you do what you can do to get better.
When the time comes, our guys will be ready. No doubt about that-- Hopefully we get some info VERY soon on when the time comes.

I think they are doing practices at Taylor’s wrestling club.

Regardless of where it was (no clue as I didn’t watch), it was still a NLWC practice. Although heard they might’ve only streamed a few minutes of it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT