ADVERTISEMENT

Opening Remarks

1. First time, long time. Hawkeye since birth.
2. Glad to live in a time where the best sport and best fanbase can follow and interact wherever we are.
3. Even though this is a "floor" season for us, lots to be grateful for.
4. Look forward to chopping it up with everyone.

Let the greatest sports week of the year begin.
Very well stated and Welcome to the board. Lets go Hawks!

1. First time, long time. Hawkeye since birth.
2. Glad to live in a time where the best sport and best fanbase can follow and interact wherever we are.
3. Even though this is a "floor" season for us, lots to be grateful for.
4. Look forward to chopping it up with everyone.

Let the greatest sports week of the year begin.

Schitts Creek Eww GIF by CBC

lol I was thinking the same thing. Dude trying to sound all reasonable about expectations of individual champs instead of a top team trophy. I’ll be tickled pink just to get someone into the finals.
Nah, bro. No expectations for this tournament (except some mid afternoon yelling at the TV Thur/Fri).

If I had my way, I'd take individual champ over team trophy.

Well I like the Cobra Kiowa handle although we differ on the team trophy vs individual champ goal.
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

A team trophy in a season after loosing 7 NCAA qualifiers and Swafford (who I think would have at least qualified) is one to be proud of and a credit to coaching staff, "no moral victories" be damned.

Where I'm coming from is I think crowning individuals is key to elevating beyond being the #2 program. It's a must to gain an advantage with recruits and portal candidates and create that "deep room" that's often cited on this board. Plus, we ain't gonna win a title this year so I'd rather start making progress for the future. JMO

Also sucks that now to be a trophy team, you have to finish top 3. I swear the NCAA is bunch of azzholes.

Has that been confirmed for this weekend? D2 and D3 still gave out trophies for top 4.

Rebranded is right. Who joins a board, announces their arrival and posts twenty times but basically says nothing. Somebody wanted a restart.
Yeah, let’s see how long it takes for “Krailure”, fifty thousand exclamation points, and every statement posed as a question to show up in his posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Trapper85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT