ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: ‘Grooming’: Republicans’ vile new attack on any who criticize them

Who's in charge of the Department of Education?

FPxJEhTWYAMfmog

The drivel posted by warrior and agreed with by yourmaster. That screams I am dumb.
I honestly checked the US Department of Education Twitter feed to see if that was legitimate, and it is.

My fourth grade daughter recently got asked on a school activity sign up form for her preferred pronouns. Last week there were Transgender Day of Visibility tweets from Nickelodeon. What are you saying exactly?

I honestly checked the US Department of Education Twitter feed to see if that was legitimate, and it is.

My fourth grade daughter recently got asked on a school activity sign up form for her preferred pronouns. Last week there were Transgender Day of Visibility tweets from Nickelodeon. What are you saying exactly?
I am specifically talking about grooming.
Edit: Is Nickelodeon a private business?

I have seen posts by 2 Facebook friends saying anyone opposed to the "Don't say gay" (I only use that name because I don't know the real one) is a groomer, pedophile and pervert. Seriously. They must be getting this from Tucker.

There's a multitude of right wing sources all spewing the same garbage. One Trumpy family member only watches FoxNews, primarily The Five. Another only listens to Ben Shapiro and Clay Travis. Somehow both of them can recite the right wing talking points of the day as if they were lines in a Broadway play and they were the lead performer.

Last edited:
Cable news.
Jokes aside, no I don’t think it is being hyped up. As I already posted earlier in the thread, the rates of kids identifying as trans/NB are skyrocketing. While I have nothing but sympathy for families going through it, I’m also not going to pretend teenagers cutting their tits off is something to normalize, either.

Jokes aside, no I don’t think it is being hyped up. As I already posted earlier in the thread, the rates of kids identifying as trans/NB are skyrocketing. While I have nothing but sympathy for families going through it, I’m also not going to pretend teenagers cutting their tits off is something to normalize, either.
What percentage of kids identify as transgender?

I went to the Department of Education site, checked multiple alternatives and searches and couldn‘t find any of this nonsense.

This is a fake. Not surprised the wing nuts are taken in by this bullshit and I seldom expend energy chasing phony crap down rabbit holes, but felt compelled since so many conservative posters bought the same sinking boat. Goes to show how important it is to use judgement and common sense when forming opinions.

information from the right is premised on lies and untruths. See above.

What is wrong with that? Aren’t you very religious? Does that influence your opinion?
There are a number of things wrong.
1. The trend is exploding over a very short period of time. Like up 300% in 5 years. That's remarkable.
2. Becoming trans in high school is associated with all kinds of bad outcomes later in life. In fact, most kids experiencing gender dysphoria in adolescence grow out of it, absent any affirming care.
3. Adults in education and children's media have a responsibility to protect kids, and the shift on their part to affirm this, which is undeniable, is poorly conceived and a violation of trust.
4. I am religious, and indeed I do believe that people trying to change the way God made them is the ultimate act of willful defiance against their creator.

Do you know what I find most curious? The cult-like way people will get on board with an idea like this. Most people, if they are being honest, would not support someone they love turning their johnson outside in and making a mangina. It's an insane notion. But yet we will affirm that idea in schools in the name of inclusion.

I went to the Department of Education site, checked multiple alternatives and searches and couldn‘t find any of this nonsense.

This is a fake. Not surprised the wing nuts are taken in by this bullshit and I seldom expend energy chasing phony crap down rabbit holes, but felt compelled since so many conservative posters bought the same sinking boat. Goes to show how important it is to use judgement and common sense when forming opinions.

information from the right is premised on lies and untruths. See above.
It is absolutely on the verified US Department of Education Twitter feed.

Here you can sign up for the webinar:

There are a number of things wrong.
1. The trend is exploding over a very short period of time. Like up 300% in 5 years. That's remarkable.
2. Becoming trans in high school is associated with all kinds of bad outcomes later in life. In fact, most kids experiencing gender dysphoria in adolescence grow out of it, absent any affirming care.
3. Adults in education and children's media have a responsibility to protect kids, and the shift on their part to affirm this, which is undeniable, is poorly conceived and a violation of trust.
4. I am religious, and indeed I do believe that people trying to change the way God made them is the ultimate act of willful defiance against their creator.

Do you know what I find most curious? The cult-like way people will get on board with an idea like this. Most people, if they are being honest, would not support someone they love turning their johnson outside in and making a mangina. It's an insane notion. But yet we will affirm that idea in schools in the name of inclusion.
It gives teachers advice if they have transgender students. Is that wrong?

I went back b/c webinars were operatives I couldn’t reconcile In my research. Searches didn’t provide ”grooming” or radical/antagonistic subjects so I stand by my position.

I have several relatives teaching, all but one in elementary grades, one in special Ed. Why are you wingers up in arms? You act like theres an army marching to take kids away. WTF? Are you obssessed with CTR or what‘s your beef?

I went back b/c webinars were operatives I couldn’t reconcile In my research. Searches didn’t provide ”grooming” or radical/antagonistic subjects so I stand by my position.

I have several relatives teaching, all but one in elementary grades, one in special Ed. Why are you wingers up in arms? You act like theres an army marching to take kids away. WTF? Are you obssessed with CTR or what‘s your beef?
You seem well intentioned and up for an honest discussion, but I think I’m just gonna call it a day.

Always a new pool table with them.

Why don’t you apply this universally?

If someone is born with a BRCA mutation and opts for a preemptive mastectomy due to breast cancer risk, is that an act of willful defiance?

If someone born with a cleft lip and palate has reconstructive surgery, is that an act of willful defiance?

If someone is born deaf, is it an act of willful defiance to get a cochlear implant?

In your opinion, based on your precedent, what medical care should be allowed for any congenital or genetic condition? None? God “made them that way”, so deal with it?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I'm not sure how the left can complain that traditional Americans are accusing the left of wanting to groom children? What other reason would the left have for opposing a law the prohibits discussing sex to K-3rd graders?

ADVERTISEMENT