ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion Beware, DeSantis is as much a threat to America as Trump

Nah, I wouldn’t want to assume Ron’s
gender.

How is baby and turkey life treating you?
Heard Dat, he starts throwing around pronouns the next thing he might do is pick the adjectives you have to use to describe him.

Being a dad is awesome, being a turkey owner isn't as cool as it sounds. I have learned through the grapevine who the turkey originally belong to, (just got a name this morning) apparently thr original owner doesn't miss her much either.

Fear! Panic! Chaos!

Just for the love of God don't pay attention to:

Our economy
The government entities being put in place to watch over you.
Collusion with a crypto maker
War money ending up in political donors pockets
The stock market
The uncontrolled migration at the boarder
Student loan forgiveness being shot down
The FBI being absolutely worthless

( not a bad list for of the top of my head while shitting)

Perhaps you should talk to the GOP House Majority

I would be surprised if that is easier to do (gaining ballot access) than when Perot volunteers did it. By the time Trump realized he couldn’t win the GOP nomination he’d need to get the nomination of some other party already on the ballot.

e.g. In Florida it appears he’d need more than 132k signatures from registered voters submitted by July 15th of the election year.

That was my one concern. However registering as a write in is usually easy and if nothing else he could register as a write in.

Plus he only needs to get ballot access in a few states to screw them over. I mean he can go on the ballot in say Texas and if he pulls 20% of the vote there, boom the Dems win Texas. Any swing state or any red state were the R's win by less than 20 points.

So it could happen. . .

ADVERTISEMENT