ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: Five vile things Trump did to Zelensky and Ukraine that you forgot about

We're 2 weeks into this thing, there's really no rational justification for you guys to still be so ignorant of the geopolitical firestorm that led us to this point. The information is out there but you're going to have to connect the dots for yourself because the MSM isn't going to spoon feed it to you. Like today, it has been revealed that in 2005 Senator Barak Obama was instrumental in setting up the biolab network in Ukraine. Why would he do that?

Reactions: Pete in LA
So he's just your boogey man. You can morph him into whatever you need to make more baseless claims.
No. He's just a ruthless autocrat who runs the most corrupt government since hitler. I'm sorry that you have fallen for the putin propaganda machine and aren't bright enough to discern the truth. You have a lot of company as a clueless individual. I call Americans of your ilk, the corrupt trump criminal cult. I have decided that you are either a troll, too easily misled by the putin propaganda machine, or simply not bright enough with whom to converse. Good bye.

Rubio: I only have a minute left let me ask you, does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?

Nuland: Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of. So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach

Rubio: I’m sure you’re aware that the Russian propaganda groups are already putting out there all kinds of information about how they’ve uncovered a plot by the Ukrainians to release biological weapons in the country, and with NATO’s coordination. If there’s a biological or chemical weapon incident or attack inside of Ukraine is there any doubt in your mind that 100 percent it would be the Russians that would be behind it?

Nuland: There is no doubt in my mind, Senator, and it is classic Russian technique to blame on the other guy what they’re planning to do themselves.

Leading question to get a predetermined answer of opinion, not fact. Also, finally an official acknowledgement of the US biolabs in Ukraine that I was talking about over a week ago and was told that in fact they didn't exist.

Reactions: Pete in LA
Why would anyone start believing your BS now?
Probably because I've been proven correct in my statements of fact and my suppositions and conjectures have been proven mostly accurate. If you want to keep eating the MSM slop by all means belly up to the trough though.

I'm willing to bet there's the same percentage of Neo-Nazi's & Alt Righters in the US government and military as there is in Ukraine's (an insignificant amount). Would you support Trudeau if Canada decided to invade the US because he wanted to "denazify" it?
Literal Nazis in Ukraine.

From 2014

Warrior idiot31:

We're 2 weeks into this thing, there's really no rational justification for you guys to still be so ignorant of the geopolitical firestorm that led us to this point. The information is out there but you're going to have to connect the dots for yourself because the MSM isn't going to spoon feed it to you. Like today, it has been revealed that in 2005 Senator Barak Obama was instrumental in setting up the biolab network in Ukraine. Why would he do that?

When this f'n idiot pushes certified Russian propaganda, it's time for EVERYONE to put it's worthless ass on Ignore. Do not enage with it under any circumstances...that's literally all it wants.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Maybe you are a russian bot.
The best part is he says it's "an article from a Harvard Kennedy School publication" as if that makes it unassailable. The only catch is that it was written as a refutation of - guess what - "an article from [the exact same] Harvard Kennedy School publication". And it does a particularly poor job of refutation.

Ignore him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Warrior idiot31:

When this f'n idiot pushes certified Russian propaganda, it's time for EVERYONE to put it's worthless ass on Ignore. Do not enage with it under any circumstances...that's literally all it wants.
Actually, it's primary sourced from 2010 but hey, don't you have some young minds to warp?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT