ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to be judged by her own words? Challenge accepted.

“I watched this week’s episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm and it was a glaring reminder of why most Georgian’s resent Republicans in our state for inviting the nasty commies from California, the Hollywood elites, into our state by dishing out Hollywood tax credits.

This week’s episode lied and painted GA conservatives and Trump supporters as racists and red necks and made fun of our good new law that stops the Stacey Abrams vote pandering machine and prevents voter fraud.

We in Georgia are fed up with disgusting Hollywood and their disgusting values and elite judgement in our state that is trying to turn GA blue! And we expect our Republican controlled state leaders to protect GA from the radical left not continually legislate a way in for them which is slowly handing GA over to the Democrats.

This is along the same lines of handing billions of Georgian’s hard earned tax dollars to the failing electric vehicle company Rivian, of which George Soros has been a major shareholder, and trying to turn our beloved Georgia into the battery belt instead of the Bible Belt. Following the Democrat’s climate deranged electric vehicle and Green New Deal disaster agenda is the worst move for my home state of Georgia.

The electric vehicle industry is FAILING. Ask any car dealer, they will tell you they can’t sell electric vehicles and move them off their lots. And no it’s not because there aren’t enough battery charging stations, and tax payers shouldn’t be forced to pay for and build them.

People should have the free choice to buy whatever car or truck they want and not be forced or mandated to buy EV’s AND should not be forced to pay to switch over to a failing industry.

It’s madness and the agenda of the left!

Take it from me, as I fight against Democrats in Washington and their radical, evil, and America last policies I can tell you first hand that we in Georgia need to step and do more to PROTECT GEORGIA!!”

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Can someone...translate that all for me? For example how a CYE episode ties into that rambling mess.

“I watched this week’s episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm and it was a glaring reminder of why most Georgian’s resent Republicans in our state for inviting the nasty commies from California, the Hollywood elites, into our state by dishing out Hollywood tax credits.

This week’s episode lied and painted GA conservatives and Trump supporters as racists and red necks and made fun of our good new law that stops the Stacey Abrams vote pandering machine and prevents voter fraud.

We in Georgia are fed up with disgusting Hollywood and their disgusting values and elite judgement in our state that is trying to turn GA blue! And we expect our Republican controlled state leaders to protect GA from the radical left not continually legislate a way in for them which is slowly handing GA over to the Democrats.

This is along the same lines of handing billions of Georgian’s hard earned tax dollars to the failing electric vehicle company Rivian, of which George Soros has been a major shareholder, and trying to turn our beloved Georgia into the battery belt instead of the Bible Belt. Following the Democrat’s climate deranged electric vehicle and Green New Deal disaster agenda is the worst move for my home state of Georgia.

The electric vehicle industry is FAILING. Ask any car dealer, they will tell you they can’t sell electric vehicles and move them off their lots. And no it’s not because there aren’t enough battery charging stations, and tax payers shouldn’t be forced to pay for and build them.

People should have the free choice to buy whatever car or truck they want and not be forced or mandated to buy EV’s AND should not be forced to pay to switch over to a failing industry.

It’s madness and the agenda of the left!

Take it from me, as I fight against Democrats in Washington and their radical, evil, and America last policies I can tell you first hand that we in Georgia need to step and do more to PROTECT GEORGIA!!”
Imagine reading or hearing someone speak those words and thinking, "What she said! That's the person that I want to represent me!" Now imagine that there's an large area in northwestern Georgia where people agree with that sentiment by a nearly 2-to-1 margin.

It will be less funny when she's Vice President.

2022bd74-901d-4401-8647-d441c9b24ed3_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT