ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to be judged by her own words? Challenge accepted.

I won’t be an American much longer after that day. We’d be through as a nation. A bunch of evil wackos with nukes.
Yep, my wife is already looking into real estate in Canada. the truly scary part is that if those bozos get elected and are in charge of nukes, life on our planet might be ended not by climate change, but by nuclear holocaust.

Reactions: HawkMD
If she ran against a fence post I would vote for the post. How hard could it be to come up with a better candidate?
You wouldn't think so, but the cult of Trump is strong, and nearly all elected Republicans are too lily livered to tell the truth about him and all that he and MAGA stand for.

• Love
Reactions: cigaretteman
Good luck to McCarthy reigning in the Clown Caucus if he ever takes the gavel. I am very sorry to see that Louie Gohmert announced his retirement. Louie could at least slap some legal jargon on top of the more ridiculous conspiracy theories. Now the CT can come through unfiltered in all its batshit glory.

No one wants to kill you, idiot. We would be thrilled if you went back to whoring around your local cross fit gym.

50/50 her husband wants her dead. Gotta be tiresome to have her f****** all those other dudes.

I disagree. If they're banging that cavewoman, he doesn't have to. I don't know how that would be considered anything other than a "win."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT