ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to be judged by her own words? Challenge accepted.

cjonesrgb02102023.jpg

30 minutes about Q-Anon and Marjorie Three Toes.

It's hard to overstate MTG's threat to America | The Mehdi Hasan Show

A Putin puppet.

Here is a legit question. When and how did so many of the Republican politicians start to align with Putin's agenda? We know there were these 2 guys (and many more like him), but when and how did it really happen to the "educated" officials? Clearly, that term no longer applies to many in the current GQP, but it used to. Cause team red used to be very anticommunist. And just because Putin now holds elections doesn't mean they are actually a "federal democratic state".

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

These guys lived their "prime" during the cold war, how did that group swing so far crazy? And when did the politicians shift? Was it really all from Trump fanning the flames that hard?

Here is a legit question. When and how did so many of the Republican politicians start to align with Putin's agenda? We know there were these 2 guys (and many more like him), but when and how did it really happen to the "educated" officials? Clearly, that term no longer applies to many in the current GQP, but it used to. Cause team red used to be very anticommunist. And just because Putin now holds elections doesn't mean they are actually a "federal democratic state".

These guys lived their "prime" during the cold war, how did that group swing so far crazy? And when did the politicians shift? Was it really all from Trump fanning the flames that hard?

Decades of right wing radio and television. I see it in so many people I know. Many of the politicians know better, though some clearly don't. They are giving the brainwashed base what it wants.

I think a lot of it had to do with Zelensky refusing to play Trump's game leading to the first impeachment. He, and then by proxy Ukraine, became the mortal enemy of MAGA nation.

I think a lot of it had to do with Zelensky refusing to play Trump's game leading to the first impeachment. He, and then by proxy Ukraine, became the mortal enemy of MAGA nation.

Thats a good call. There was also "that Ukrainian in the midst of our military speaking out and trying to take down President Cheeto" (Vindman). "The enemy of my enemy" therefore Russia must be okay <facepalm>.

It's just baffling how the old generation of Team Red has turned on so much that used to be the party's foundation. Imagine telling the people practicing nuke drills that one day, they'd be pro Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT