ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: New revelations about Herschel Walker show how Democrats could hold the Senate

Not changing the subject. You're the one that mentioned race. I gave you a factual answer and you can't handle the truth.
Your I have a black friend style argument isn’t going to work white fascist

You claim racism because you know HW is a clunker.

I'll explain why your argument is bogus and any claim of racism is without merit...Raphael Warnock, the Dem candidate, is Black! :D :D :D :D :D
That’s an I have a black friend argument. It doesn’t excuse your racism.

I’ve already filed them for my paying clients. For those who operate like Herschel inc, the forms can be found with a simple google search.
Thanks for helping the rich get richer.

There’s a shut up and dribble vibe in your words. Why don’t you just come out and say “back of the bus”
No. I want him to talk. He can talk as much as he likes.

He won’t, because he saw that Tommy Tuberville got elected without having to display any understanding of government.

Boom? Lol. His point was that bankruptcy is meant to protect creditors. It isn’t. It’s to bail out people who can’t pay their debts. There are provisions that prevent the deadbeats from paying off preferred lenders, but I assure you bankruptcy is not designed for the benefit of creditors.

Your I have a black friend style argument isn’t going to work white fascist
Wow. This is “rich” at the most basic of the meaning.
Do you STILL, after hint after hint, not realize that the Democratic opponent for Walker, or any other ‘publican, is a Black man?
STFU and go wave your starz n barz.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Wow. This is “rich” at the most basic of the meaning.
Do you STILL, after hint after hint, not realize that the Democratic opponent for Walker, or any other ‘publican, is a Black man?
STFU and go wave your starz n barz.
Continue pushing I have a black friend narratives. It just shows how disconnected from reality you are. #Reparations #ACAB

There’s a shut up and dribble vibe in your words. Why don’t you just come out and say “back of the bus”
I’m not sure if you know that doesn’t make sense as a sentence in English, or rhetorically, but kudos for being so invested in promoting a guy who physically abuses women.

I’m not sure if you know that doesn’t make sense as a sentence in English, or rhetorically, but kudos for being so invested in promoting a guy who physically abuses women.
I’m not sure if you’re aware of your bias against black men, particularly those that have achieved more than you. Allegedly abused women. Believe it or not, black men aren’t always criminals and have a right to due process just like you pal. Quit trying to discredit someone based on race, it’s so 1962.

I’m not sure if you’re aware of your bias against black men, particularly those that have achieved more than you. Allegedly abused women. Believe it or not, black men aren’t always criminals and have a right to due process just like you pal. Quit trying to discredit someone based on race, it’s so 1962.
And, again, who is Walker running against that my hidden bias is somehow slowing me to support?

If you two would quit jerking each other off and read my posts, I wouldn’t have to answer, but I’ll help you out. I’m sure you both finished. You’re using a form of the typical “I have a black friend, therefore (insert racism)” excuse that whites are common to resort to.

Yup. Huey’s right. Walker is a mess and a dumb move by the GOP and idiot voters.

This is tantamount to naming Buttigieg to a cabinet post he’s not qualified for, after ripping him in your campaign for being inexperienced and under-qualified. We end up with a supply and logistics nightmare with and no one with a clue to deal with it.

Buttigieg does not seem to be any less qualified than previous transportation secretaries from what I can see.

The previous confirmed transportation secretary was Elaine Chao who's main qualification seems to have been being married to Mitch McConnel.

Prior to that it was Anthony Foxx who was Mayor of Charlotte, NC prior to taking that job.

Before that it was Ray LaHood who was a member of the House of Represenatives. (But I guess he did serve on the transportation committee from '95 to '00) I wouldn't consider that a qualification any more than being on the house Armed Services committee makes a qualification to be Secretary of Defense.

Prior to that it was Mary Peters who appears to have traditional qualifications as she was the director of the Arizona DOT

But before her was Maria Cino was was executive director and COO of the NRCC then assistant secretary and director general of the US Foreign Commercial Service.

If you are claiming he's unqualified I think you need to first establish what qualifications look like for that job. And save for Mary Peters, none of them going back to the Bush administration seem to fit what you would think of.

Last edited:
Buttigieg does not seem to be any less qualified than previous transportation secretaries from what I can see.

The previous confirmed transportation secretary was Elaine Chao who's main qualification seems to have been being married to Mitch McConnel.

Prior to that it was Anthony Foxx who was Mayor of Charlotte, NC prior to taking that job.

Before that it was Ray LaHood who was a member of the House of Represenatives. (But I guess he did serve on the transportation committee from '95 to '00) I wouldn't consider that a qualification any more than being on the house Armed Services committee makes a qualification to be Secretary of Defense.

Prior to that it was Mary Peters who appears to have traditional qualifications as she was the director of the Arizona DOT

But before her was Maria Cino was was executive director and COO of the NRCC then assistant secretary and director general of the US Foreign Commercial Service.

If you are claiming he's unqualified I think you need to first establish what qualifications look like for that job. And save for Mary Peters, none of them going back to the Bush administration seem to fit what you would think of.
Have you applied this idea to Senators and poor business practices as suggested in OP? I read a poster somewhere about Abraham Lincoln being a failure in a bunch of areas. He was a president, you know?

Have you applied this idea to Senators and poor business practices as suggested in OP? I read a poster somewhere about Abraham Lincoln being a failure in a bunch of areas. He was a president, you know?

There isn't any one track IMO that makes one qualified to be a senator in terms of experience.

However where Walker fails is questionable ethics and not appearing to have any knowledge of the issues. The fact that he won't even debate other Republicans says something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT