ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion Rising GOP anger at Trump shows a deeper problem for the party

Another article telling the republicans they are doomed as they will take the midterms by storm and Desantis is likely our next president.

Democrats created Trumpers to borrow their slur. The deplorables. Those unwashed masses that dare to believe in God and own guns. That shop at Walmart and didn't go to college much to the horror of the elitists in the democratic party.

Unless democrats somehow leave identity politics behind and actually start caring again about the truly downtrodden they are doomed.
A Trumper bemoaning identity politics? 😂

Pretty amazing that the mid-terms have become about Trump to a large degree...which is bad for R's. Behind closed doors I have to believe they want him to choke on a cheeseburger...
On some level, I absolutely believe this is true, and it to me is indicative of a low-burning civil war within the GOP. this non-stop, public homage to Trump just doesn’t seem sustainable in the long run, and old hands in the gop like Mitch know it.

It’s ALWAYS been about Trump, never policies. Trump was always for whatever policy got him the biggest applause line.

The only policies he was ever 100% firm on are border wall and tariffs. Everything else he jumped around by the day if not by the hour.

It's all about how he acts and how he treats others. That's the attraction to him.

Another article telling the republicans they are doomed as they will take the midterms by storm and Desantis is likely our next president.

Democrats created Trumpers to borrow their slur. The deplorables. Those unwashed masses that dare to believe in God and own guns. That shop at Walmart and didn't go to college much to the horror of the elitists in the democratic party.

Unless democrats somehow leave identity politics behind and actually start caring again about the truly downtrodden they are doomed.
Wut

Pretty amazing that the mid-terms have become about Trump to a large degree...which is bad for R's. Behind closed doors I have to believe they want him to choke on a cheeseburger...

Not amazing at all,.. Democrats need to run against Trump, so that's the ticket they're trying to sell.

Dems NEED Trump.
Democrats have appealed to the majority of voters in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections spanning 3 decades. Democrats tried to do what was best for the country and the republican party and impeached him TWICE but Republicans went to bat for him overwhelmingly even after 1/6 and continue to keep him relevant with their support. I get that blaming the Dems for everything is the republican way but this nonsense is just absolutely ridiculous. Stop it

Republicans shit all over those people fool

Republicans shit all over those people fool
You couldn't be more wrong. Democrats arrogance on what they seem this group needs is their issue and is what created trump. Or the ability for trump to succeed. Maybe you and your ilk could talk down to these people some more. Call them racist. Tell them about their white privilege and criminalize them for daring to stand by their values.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Of course the hack journalist has such a witty response. People like you have destroyed a once honorable profession. Get bent you hack
Eat shit, shit eater. :)

Yes, we are laughing at you. The same way we would chuckle at a lovable but stupid puppy that chases its own tail.

Eat shit, shit eater. :)

Yes, we are laughing at you. The same way we would chuckle at a lovable but stupid puppy that chases its own tail.
Touched a nerve? Down deep you know you just didn't have the talent or the drive to really be a great journalist. You don't have the integrity as put in full display on hrot daily. No objectivity and not a whole lot of original thought. No real curiosity that real journalism requires.

LAugh away on a message board with your royal we. Looks like it's about all you have

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Touched a nerve? Down deep you know you just didn't have the talent or the drive to really be a great journalist. You don't have the integrity as put in full display on hrot daily. No objectivity and not a whole lot of original thought. No real curiosity that real journalism requires.

LAugh away on a message board with your royal we. Looks like it's about all you have
Oh no, insulted by a numpty. Whatsoever shall I do? 😂 😂 😂 😂

BTW, here is a nice long thread of Lounge posters complimenting my writing, objective analysis and insight, but since you are most likely a poor, you may not be able to afford the $10 a month to see it. Maybe a HORTEr who isn't a loser might give you a copy/paste version:

Oh no, insulted by a numpty. Whatsoever shall I do? 😂 😂 😂 😂

BTW, here is a nice long thread of Lounge posters complimenting my writing, objective analysis and insight, but since you are most likely a poor, you may not be able to afford the $10 a month to see it. Maybe a HORTEr who isn't a loser might give you a copy/paste version:

Omg....freaking hilarious. Do you jerk to that daily and how many are your alt personalities

This is the saddest and funniest thing of the year so far. Brava

This is the saddest and funniest thing of the year so far. Brava
I take all my freelance jobs seriously and am pleased when readers have positive reviews. Not sure what is amusing about that. But I understand you’ve likely never experienced anyone appreciating your work. Because you are extremely unintelligent and off-putting. World needs ditch diggers too, so chin up!

Reactions: cigaretteman
I take all my freelance jobs seriously and am pleased when readers have positive reviews. Not sure what is amusing about that. But I understand you’ve likely never experienced anyone appreciating your work. Because you are extremely unintelligent and off-putting. World needs ditch diggers too, so chin up!

He’s so poor he only has 113 likes!

Well, kind of the fault of Republicans when impeachment was such the obvious choice post Jan6. The insurrection and Trump's leadership clearly justified impeachment, and it was an obvious opportunity for Republicans to eliminate Trump from their party. Republicans are responsible for Trump continuing to influence and represent their party.

Trump’s latest attack on Elaine Chao (Mrs. Mitch McConnell) as a means to get revenge against Mitch McConnell is more evidence as to why the Party needs to point out to more voters who are emotionally stuck in 2020 that this man needs to be sent to one of his golf courses and left behind.
Some will be angered and will stay home rather than vote. At some point that’s their own ego dealing with a bad breakup. They can’t acknowledge that they hitched their wagon to an unsuitable horse.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Well Trump and Handmaid's Tale Republicans and their attacks on women's rights.

Trump’s latest attack on Elaine Chao (Mrs. Mitch McConnell) as a means to get revenge against Mitch McConnell is more evidence as to why the Party needs to point out to more voters who are emotionally stuck in 2020 that this man needs to be sent to one of his golf courses and left behind.
Some will be angered and will stay home rather than vote. At some point that’s their own ego dealing with a bad breakup. They can’t acknowledge that they hitched their wagon to an unsuitable horse.

shhh-shush.gif

Reactions: goldmom
Well Trump and Handmaid's Tale Republicans and their attacks on women's rights.
In toss up purple areas the abortion issue may prove to be a difference maker.
For 50 years R’s had coverage to kowtow to the fundamentalist nuts because Roe conveniently stood in the way. Now it’s back on the 50 states and Kansas has shown that the religious zealots are actually a very small group with very loud mouths, whose neighbors outnumber them and who don’t see things the way they do.
Even the neighbors who may be Republicans.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
You couldn't be more wrong. Democrats arrogance on what they seem this group needs is their issue and is what created trump. Or the ability for trump to succeed. Maybe you and your ilk could talk down to these people some more. Call them racist. Tell them about their white privilege and criminalize them for daring to stand by their values.
no what created Trump were the Republican voices creating boogeymen to make themselves rich. People like Rush, Glen Beck, Fox News finding that there were certain issues they could keep hitting that made people either angry or afraid, and then if they just kept stirring that pot it would keep eyeballs and advertiser money coming in. Then the politicians started realizing they needed to use this same rhetoric

ADVERTISEMENT