ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion The 10 best things Joe Biden did in 2022

Well thats a sad, pathetic way to live. But have at it.
I don't think calling people out on their true colors is very sad and pathetic. It's called feedback, it's called opinions, it's called life. You're obviously exaggerating for effect, but go ahead and have at it. Now living the way Trump lives being the person he is yes I agree he is sad and pathetic.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I don't think calling people out on their true colors is very sad and pathetic. It's called feedback, it's called opinions, it's called life. You're obviously exaggerating for effect, but go ahead and have at it. Now living the way Trump lives being the person he is yes I agree he is sad and pathetic.
it is sad and pathetic when its unprompted and irrelevant.

Reactions: sabula
I'm not sure where it fits into the list, but Biden has done well to bring competent people back into government versus the non stop clown show to the Trump Administration. Every president during my lifetime has had adults in the WH. Not people I agreed with, but competent adults.
It' also nice that Biden is picking competent, well qualified people to fill the judiciary. Getting a lifetime job should depend more on your competence versus being the member of the Federalist Society.

it is sad and pathetic when its unprompted and irrelevant.
Thanks for your heartfelt concern over my life. Truly appreciate it. But I can handle what I do, if and when I post on the internet, and about what I post without your guidance. I'm a big boy now. My opinions. Don't like it? Put me on ignore and you will feel better I'm sure. Class dismissed.

This means you have no answers. None of you ever do…at least honest and coherent ones.
People who support this regime are blinded by their dependence on the government for their existence so a rational discussion of their corruption is impossible. Biden and co are your sugardaddy for free healthcare, food, cell phone, etc. free stuff that buys blind loyalty .

He even fooled you saying he could magically waive 10k of your student debt which he knew was illegal. But you voted for more free stuff.

• Haha
People who support this regime are blinded by their dependence on the government for their existence so a rational discussion of their corruption is impossible. Biden and co are your sugardaddy for free healthcare, food, cell phone, etc. free stuff that buys blind loyalty .
Lol you definitely seem like a guy who understands rational discussion and not an AM radio pilled Cold War cartoon character

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT