ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion The Senate’s victory on same-sex marriage should terrify the GOP

For the fourth time, your reading comprehension ineptitude is no else's shortcoming except your own.

If you're so confident, make a public poll asking if "100% in support of" is synonymous with "being in support of"..... :rolleyes:
Or, you could answer yes or no on the bill.

Face puppet.

Or, you could answer yes or no on the bill.

Face puppet.
5th time now. Just because you can't comprehend anything more than single syllable words doesn't mean people need to dumb themselves down to your level of intellect. Grow or hush.

Still waiting on that poll too...

Last edited:
5th time now. Just because you can't comprehend anything more than single syllable words doesn't mean people need to dumb themselves down to your level of intellect. Grow or hush.

Still waiting on that poll too...
LOL - you are sooooo insecure. So much so you can't bring yourself to offer a definitive yes or no. I have no idea WTF you're talking about regarding the poll you're waiting on. My guess is it's someone from Poland you were supposed to pick up at the airport.

You do you, puppet.

LOL - you are sooooo insecure. So much so you can't bring yourself to offer a definitive yes or no. I have no idea WTF you're talking about regarding the poll you're waiting on. My guess is it's someone from Poland you were supposed to pick up at the airport.

You do you, puppet.
See post #79 (but be warned, it's contains multiple syllable words, so if you can't comprehend them, don't go off blathering on an unrelated tangent, just take the L and move along)

See post #79 (but be warned, it's contains multiple syllable words, so if you can't comprehend them, don't go off blathering on an unrelated tangent, just take the L and move along)
Except that post doesn't contain the words yes or no either. What are you afraid of?

LOL - we all know what you're afraid of.

Except that post doesn't contain the words yes or no either. What are you afraid of?

LOL - we all know what you're afraid of.
Like I said, I'm not going to dumb down my posts because of your lack of comprehension skills.

Like I said, I'm not going to dumb down my posts because of your lack of comprehension skills.
LOL - yes or no is simply being direct which you won't do because you're insecure and a coward. I simply get a kick out of exposing it and the flailing you perform to defend your impotence.

LOL - yes or no is simply being direct which you won't do because you're insecure and a coward. I simply get a kick out of exposing it and the flailing you perform to defend your impotence.
I'll keep saying it as long as you want to play. I answered in the affirmative more solidly than your brain can evidently comprehend. If you'd like to keep your inadequacies front and center, please keep the discussion going and I'll continue. You've now displayed you have zero reading comprehension skills, zero ability to grasp multi syllable words, and now it's coming to light you can't process more than a single sentence of content. What other deficiencies would you like to put on display?

I'll keep saying it as long as you want to play. I answered in the affirmative more solidly than your brain can evidently comprehend. If you'd like to keep your inadequacies front and center, please keep the discussion going and I'll continue. You've now displayed you have zero reading comprehension skills, zero ability to grasp multi syllable words, and now it's coming to light you can't process more than a single sentence of content. What other deficiencies would you like to put on display?
LOL - and you've not once answered a yes or no question with a yes or no. My comprehension of this is fine. That is your inadequacy, not mine. Your sophomoric attempts to banter are another of your many failings. Few on here are as incapable as you are of any sort wit or clever retort. Coupled with the consistent ignorance you display is a combo that keeps you near the top of the most foolish posters on here.

Not everyone has such a grasp on failure as you - congratulations.

Wrong. As has been displayed by both post references as well as your refusal to create the poll.
No need for a poll. Your inability to enter a yes or no question with a simple yes or no is demonstrated clearly here. That you think others don't see this is another example of your nonsensical foolishness.

It's funny watching you try so hard to fool only yourself.

No need for a poll. Your inability to enter a yes or no question with a simple yes or no is demonstrated clearly here. That you think others don't see this is another example of your nonsensical foolishness.

It's funny watching you try so hard to fool only yourself.
No need for a poll because you know I'm correct but youve dug yourself so far in a hole, you can't see the sun.

No need for a poll because you know I'm correct but youve dug yourself so far in a hole, you can't see the sun.
No need for a poll because it's simply another lame deflection on your part.

You are the least witty poster on this site. Truly amazing how lame your responses continue to be. Lol

It will be tried

I don't think so, I think the R's have basically surrendered on this topic. 12 of them just voted yes for Gay marriage. The rest voted no but likely won't be talking about it much save for maybe a few in super safe red districts where they could rape a child in front of everyone and still win.

Well, if it must be known I have a fear of polls. There I said it. :rolleyes:

If you want a poll, make one yourself you lazy dumbass.
Hey hey, now we're getting somewhere. Now we just gotta get you acknowledging your inability to comprehend anything more than single sentence post full of single syllable words and then we'll be rolling.

Hey hey, now we're getting somewhere. Now we just gotta get you acknowledging your inability to comprehend anything more than single sentence post full of single syllable words and then we'll be rolling.
Everyone comprehends that you haven't answered a yes/no question with a yes or a no. Your insecurity prevents it. And then you demonstrate that you're plane and lazy too. You're already on a roll.

I am so shocked to learn that the culture war/political talking points of today's GOP are entirely out of step with mainstream America. How long until mainstream America reacts?

ADVERTISEMENT