ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion Whoops, we forgot women could still vote

Are you still thinking this was a presidential or congressional vote? Because it wasnt - it was a single issue vote that is absolutely in line with polling data. (apparently you did not read the thread because this thought process has already been walked through. Its a false equivalency)
Could you share the polling data you're looking at? Two weeks before the election the only poll I can find had it at 47% planning to vote "Yes", while 43% planned to vote “No.” Ten percent were undecided. Now you can say that is "absolutely in line" with how the vote turned out but you would be lying.

Comparing it to a congressional election is moranic...those are determined by gerrymandering. In NC, with 13 House seats up for grabs. Democrats got more votes than Republicans statewide and took exactly three of those 13 seats.

And to claim that banning abortions except in the most extreme circumstances is totally divorced from support for the GOP...that's just f'n idiotic.

So...are you a lying, moranic, idiot?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA - you think this is relevant at this point in the thread. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA.
It seems to be your hangup and you fancy yourself a mathematician, so please, enlighten us.
After you come to that number, take 100 minus that number and then tell us which is the larger of the two.

Could you share the polling data you're looking at? Two weeks before the election the only poll I can find had it at 47% planning to vote "Yes", while 43% planned to vote “No.” Ten percent were undecided. Now you can say that is "absolutely in line" with how the vote turned out but you would be lying.

Comparing it to a congressional election is moranic...those are determined by gerrymandering. In NC, with 13 House seats up for grabs. Democrats got more votes than Republicans statewide and took exactly three of those 13 seats.

And to claim that banning abortions except in the most extreme circumstances is totally divorced from support for the GOP...that's just f'n idiotic.

So...are you a lying, moranic, idiot?
I see, again, despite your claims, you did not read the thread as I have already clearly stated I am referencing abortion polling.
Further proof you aren't paying attention, I have also stated 38% of republicans generally support abortion.

Both Senators are Republican
Three of the four Congressmen are Republican
State House is 86/39 Republican
State Senate is 29/11 Republican
Trump beat Biden by 15%

It’s pretty overwhelming red.
Given this is true and only 44% are republicans….I think we need to investigate those election results! Maybe the Wallace County election officials were finding wagons full of GOP ballots well AFTER polls closed?!

It seems to be your hangup and you fancy yourself a mathematician, so please, enlighten us.
After you come to that number, take 100 minus that number and then tell us which is the larger of the two.
You're just babbling now. BWAAAAHAHAHAHA.

It's great fun watching you dance.

I see, again, despite your claims, you did not read the thread as I have already clearly stated I am referencing abortion polling.
Further proof you aren't paying attention, I have also stated 38% of republicans generally support abortion.
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. This entire thread is about the abortion vote in Kansas. You seem to think it was a walk-over because Republicans are not totally monolithic on abortion rights and some number voted no. To put it bluntly:

So. What?

Polling two weeks prior had the yes vote in the lead and that was almost entirely due to GOP support among likely voters. Their failure, of course, was not counting the unlikely voters.

You're just babbling now. BWAAAAHAHAHAHA.

It's great fun watching you dance.
Your refusal to acknowledge the voter breakdown tells everyone what they need to know - you'll prioritize disagreement over all else as you know my numbers are 100% correct so your position is untenable.
Cue laughing emoji (again) and more deflection....

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Your refusal to acknowledge the voter breakdown tells everyone what they need to know - you'll prioritize disagreement over all else as you know my numbers are 100% correct so your position is untenable.
Cue laughing emoji (again) and more deflection....
Still grasping. Hint, your numbers aren't wrong they are simply incomplete. That's been the point. LOL - you suck at debate.

Reactions: Tom Paris
LOL - I can't read things that aren't there, that's the point. You continue to fail.
Yet, you still manage to do it. Fascinating.
You can't read things that are written, and can read things that aren't. May want to remedy that.

Yet, you still manage to do it. Fascinating.
You can't read things that are written, and can read things that aren't. May want to remedy that.
More babbling. You're really a mess now.

Why won't you answer the question? LOL

Posts #75 and #93. SMFH
Learn to use the multi quote (or just basic paragraph formulation) and we wont have this problem.

Here is all the information you want as well as a few, 100% factual, conclusions drawn from said data:
1,929,972 registered voters
851,882 ( 44%) Republican
560,309 (29%) Unaffiliated
495,574 ( 26%) Democrat
22,207 (1%) Libertarian
  • Republicans are the minority-majority
  • Unaffiliated out-number democrats and libertarians
  • Picking at random, you are more likely to pick a person not affiliated with the republican party than is (56% of registered voters are not aligned w/ the republican party)

Learn to use the multi quote (or just basic paragraph formulation) and we wont have this problem.

Here is all the information you want as well as a few, 100% factual, conclusions drawn from said data:
1,929,972 registered voters
851,882 ( 44%) Republican
560,309 (29%) Unaffiliated
495,574 ( 26%) Democrat
22,207 (1%) Libertarian
  • Republicans are the minority-majority
  • Unaffiliated out-number democrats and libertarians
  • Picking at random, you are more likely to pick a person not affiliated with the republican party than is (56% of registered voters are not aligned w/ the republican party)
It's a problem for you to reference post numbers? Not only dumb, but lazy.

Finally, after being brow beaten, you acknowledge that there are VASTLY more republicans than Democrats. That means it's very likely that a large number of republicans voted to maintain abortion access. That is a significant signal no matter how much you want to bury it.

That concludes your lesson, Tiny Dancer. LOL

It's a problem for you to reference post numbers? Not only dumb, but lazy.

Finally, after being brow beaten, you acknowledge that there are VASTLY more republicans than Democrats. That means it's very likely that a large number of republicans voted to maintain abortion access. That is a significant signal no matter how much you want to bury it.

That concludes your lesson, Tiny Dancer. LOL
yup, very lazy when it comes to conversing w/ the illiterate. Im putting in zero extra effort with someone who doesnt have a high school level of reading comprehension.

Republicans support abortion at a clip of 35%-40% (even libertarians support at a clip of 57%)
56% (thats a majority, if you arent aware) of their voting population is not republican.

These results were 100% inline with opinions on abortion and voter breakdowns. You can keep arguing against something never stated, but im going to continue to refer to the 44%/56% breakdown, so go nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
All I know is the GOP and their groomed court has just thrown the certainty of a red wave this November straight out the damn window. I find that both amusing and confirming simultaneously.

Clarity of thought is obviously beyond you. That I can’t make sense of your nonsense…that’s on you.
Did you miss the rest of my post?
Everything you've stated has already been addressed.
And no, it's not my responsibility to dumb everything down to the lowest common denominator.

Everything you've stated has already been addressed.
And no, it's not my responsibility to dumb everything down to the lowest common denominator.
Lol…LCD is you’re starting and end point. You couldn’t make a deeper point if your life depended on it. Why you think the percentage of Republican voters in Kansas is relevant here is a mystery. Kansas is demonstrably…and it’s been amply demonstrated for your LCD brain…that just voted AGAINST a repeal of a constitutional amendment protecting abortion. It wasn’t the GOP voters who switched and made that happen. Statewide polling of likely voters put the “Yes” vote in the lead. It was hordes of new voters drawn to the polls who fully understand that the GOP is the enemy. How that very simple truth fails to penetrate your LCD reality…*shrug*.

Reactions: Joes Place
Lol…LCD is you’re starting and end point. You couldn’t make a deeper point if your life depended on it. Why you think the percentage of Republican voters in Kansas is relevant here is a mystery. Kansas is demonstrably…and it’s been amply demonstrated for your LCD brain…that just voted AGAINST a repeal of a constitutional amendment protecting abortion. It wasn’t the GOP voters who switched and made that happen. Statewide polling of likely voters put the “Yes” vote in the lead. It was hordes of new voters drawn to the polls who fully understand that the GOP is the enemy. How that very simple truth fails to penetrate your LCD reality…*shrug*.
Keep missing the forest for the trees

Ummm, yeah. I live in Kansas. Trust me, it's overwhelming.
It is a big number but I also thought the number of independents in KS was somewhat surprising. I wonder if it’s always been that large a group or if the recent hard divisions between red/blue have caused an increasingly significant number of Kansans to say “a pox on both your houses”?

ADVERTISEMENT