ADVERTISEMENT

Opposition to School Vaccine Mandates Has Grown Significantly, Study Finds

Just another reason I’m glad my kids go to private school. We don’t tolerate Jenny McCarthy followers.

The J&J and Moderna vaccines had 84% and 96% effectiveness rates against the original Covid virus, not the variants that mutated from the original virus. Are you seriously saying they "lied" and were "wrong" by saying they didn't prevent infection from a virus they weren't designed to stop? You either have no clue how vaccines work and have no clue what you are talking about or you are looking for a reason to be a dumbass. Pretty weird if it's the second option.

But you know what the J&J and Moderna vaccines did and still do protect you from? Dying. And if you get the updated boosters they protect you from dying even more. The reality is that we will never be able to keep up with the mutation rate of this virus and be able to produce and test vaccines against the variants fast enough. However, we can take this disease from a life threatening event to just an annoying illness for most people. In fact, we are kind of there already because most people have had at least the original vaccine. We are certainly in better shape than we were 2 years ago, although I think it is still killing at a higher rate than the flu. I haven't seen those numbers lately though.
You are truly a messed up with your thinking. Wow is all I have to say. You've drank the Kool-Aid.

Reactions: Pinehawk
You are truly a messed up with your thinking. Wow is all I have to say. You've drank the Kool-Aid.
You are going to have to do better than whining about how you don't like something so you're just not gonna believe it, which is all your comment translates to since you couldn't actually find any fault in it.

• Haha
The mRNA vaccines aren't like traditional vaccines, and really shouldn't even be called vaccines because they neither prevent infection or spread, and their efficacy has proven to be very low.

It's disingenuous to lump COVID vaccines with traditional vaccines, and to label those who oppose COVID vaccine mandates as anti-vax. They are anti COVID-vax.

But the OP is specifically about increasing numbers of people opposed to all vaccine mandates, not just COVID.

The amount of hatred of science in this country is absolutely astounding.
Science and really expertise. People question everything and then pipe up they know the facts. The only thing they prove is that they don't know the definition of opinion or fact.

Reactions: SSG T and artradley
Recently there was a story of a 14 year old girl with kidney problems who was undergoing treatment for her condition at Duke Univ. medical center. It was determined that she needed a kidney transplant and Duke said she will be denied the transplant unless she gets a covid shot. The girl is only 14, did not have covid and had been around anyone who had covid. It has been proven that the vaccine does not prevent covid and does not protect against transmission.

Do you wonder why there is national kickback? If medical and government professionals don't use science and common sense, they don't complain when the citizenry doesn't.

This is the most idiotic way of thinking. Risk of dying from dialysis and renal failure >>>>>>> covid vaccine. They should be smart enough to get the vaccine.

The vaccine has been proven to prevent death. You know what's wasted? A kidney tranplant in a dead person.

You don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

Is it, or is it not, true that the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna neither prevent infection or prevent spread?

Oh, the words below aren't mine. Please tell me they aren't factual, and cite your source.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention modified its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website. Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.” The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”
Before covid, did you call the flu vaccine a "vaccine"? It has properties pretty similar to the covid vaccine. The new cdc definition is probably a lot more accurate. While you're at it, you should look up cancer vaccines. You probably won't take one if you're dying of cancer because they don't actually make you immune to cancer afterward.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You're a real bright bulb, just surrender your freedoms so "the man" can tell what's best for you..... Are you a member of the CCP by chance?
Just surrender your life to prove a point. Life expectency on dialysis is from 3-7 years depending on the study. Dying young is a small price to pay for freedom.

Just surrender your life to prove a point. Life expectency on dialysis is from 3-7 years depending on the study. Dying young is a small price to pay for freedom.

What’s the life expectancy with myocarditis? It can be caused by getting jabbed for covid, which poses almost ZERO risk to the young.

Dying young is a small price to pay for shareholder’s bottom line.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
You are going to have to do better than whining about how you don't like something so you're just not gonna believe it, which is all your comment translates to since you couldn't actually find any fault in it.
The whole thing you wrote is a bunch of crap along with most of your other posts on this thread. We should have never vaccinated into the pandemic which was told to everyone and it was ignored. These clot shots (FDA finally admitted) have been atrocious. You think we are better off, yet we are not. The vaccinated are now 3 times more likely to get covid, more vaccinated are dying, it does nothing to prevent the spread, the data on prevention of death and hospitalization is marginal at best and that's only for a short time after the shot, excess deaths in the under 50 population is through the roof (more than what is killing via covid) and yet you think it's great. That's more than enough "finding fault".

Not vaxxing your child is child abuse. So unless parents have a reason from a legitimate medical professional (not someone who has appeared on JRE/Infowars/etc) they should be held accountable.
This is 100% false and based solely on your opinion. Exemptions have always been in place for vaccinations.

This is the most idiotic way of thinking. Risk of dying from dialysis and renal failure >>>>>>> covid vaccine. They should be smart enough to get the vaccine.

The vaccine has been proven to prevent death. You know what's wasted? A kidney tranplant in a dead person.

You don't have a clue about what you're talking about.
Clot shot is causing a lot of harm, non-covid excess deaths now outpace covid deaths. There is ZERO reason for those under 50 (sans the outliers due to health) to get the clot shot. ZERO. Enough defending this thing. There is a reason why the boosters have had very little uptick.

Reactions: Crimea River
Why am I not surprised a poster with a finance degree doesn’t know what the f*** they are talking about ITT? Oh, I know…because they have proven it repeatedly across many threads on this (and the old) board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT