ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon’s Cheerleading Coach

I prefer Herk’s women. You guys with your fake ass white women buying up fake curves at the fake curves store.
giphy.gif

Straight up honest, she doesn’t do it for me. She would be much more attractive without all the plastic. She’s sort of the type I might throw five bucks towards at the rail, then go home and rub one out. Not interested.
If she was dancing I’d see who was on the other stage. That look does nothing for me.

Straight up honest, she doesn’t do it for me. She would be much more attractive without all the plastic. She’s sort of the type I might throw five bucks towards at the rail, then go home and rub one out. Not interested.
Same here. Don’t like women who look like wannabe Barbies. At all.

Not that attractive honestly, a butterface for sure. I'd probably jump on her if no other options existed, but first I'm gonna need a shot of her taken from behind, because of dat ass. Hoping it's a fairly thick one.

So, that job pays what...$5k per year? Is this...a career?

Reason I ask is I wonder what a top of the line job in cheerleading coaching pays? I seem to recall that NFL cheerleaders make literally nothing.

Her daughter was a cheerleader for the 49ers a few years ago. Not sure if she still is.

I've said many times ... if I could do college all over again I would have been a male cheerleader ...
Why? I knew guys banging cheerleaders and they didn't spend all that time training. Hell, my brother married one from the UCLA squad and all he did in college was drink and chase women.

Reactions: Rustys Dad
This X 1000.

This................99% of posters and their fathers would leave their wives to marry this woman. And I bet well North of 50% of the posters mothers would either do it also, or at the the very least deep down would understand.

So, that job pays what...$5k per year? Is this...a career?

Reason I ask is I wonder what a top of the line job in cheerleading coaching pays? I seem to recall that NFL cheerleaders make literally nothing.
Iowa's goon cheerleading coach makes almost 50k a year. Yep. Imagine that.

This................99% of posters and their fathers would leave their wives to marry this woman. And I bet well North of 50% of the posters mothers would either do it also, or at the the very least deep down would understand.
I'm usually with you, but nah bro. If you said "bang" you'd at least be flirting with reality. You'd be wrong, but at least not comically wrong. But marry? Dude, she's so clearly above the hot-crazy line that anyone marrying that has to be above it themselves. You'd go broke paying for plastic surgery so that she could bang her trainer while she watches herself in the mirror and thinks about more botox for her lips.. Hard pass.

I'm usually with you, but nah bro. If you said "bang" you'd at least be flirting with reality. You'd be wrong, but at least not comically wrong. But marry? Dude, she's so clearly above the hot-crazy line that anyone marrying that has to be above it themselves. You'd go broke paying for plastic surgery so that she could bang her trainer while she watches herself in the mirror and thinks about more botox for her lips.. Hard pass.

Methinks they need to actually see what a cheerleading coach does on the job. I guarantee she's aggressively nuts. Like, rabbit in a pot on your stove kind of nuts. I had two daughters (no pics) who took dance classes for around 18 straight years between the two...I've seen the type a lot.

As I tell both of my sons, marry an athlete, not a dancer/cheerleader.

ADVERTISEMENT