ADVERTISEMENT

OSU deserves to stay #1

It should and OSU has looked like the best team overall imo but LSU is very close. All I'm saying is people who are pretending LSU played a cake schedule just because of the last few weeks are off base. They are clearly the two best teams.
For sure.
I just want to see a damn b1g b12 matchup in december/january finally.
It's not too much to ask. Guess we'll play the acc pac and sec 2 or 3 times each.

Maybe someday LOL

LSU played Texas OOC, so they played 9 P5 games just like OSU. They also have wins over Georgia, Auburn, Florida, and Alabama.

They blew out a higher ranked team in their championship where OSU struggled, that's all there is to it.
I wish Iowa could "struggle" to more 13 point wins vs top ten teams. That's a blowout by our standards. Complete domination in second half

I know the Big Ten doesn’t want to change, but I would schedule exactly like the SEC does...8 conference games and have as many teams schedule cupcakes the week before their primary rivalry game. I think it’s dumb not to schedule that way.

If you aren’t able to see what Orgeron and LSU have done, there isn’t much to say. LSU is the better team and I don’t really expect it will be close if they meet.

Last edited:
I just looked it up Ohio State and Clemson in both categories offensively and defensively are both in the top-five on paper but yet they're playing each other in the semi-final LSU's Total Defense isnt even in the top 50.
I believe the NC will come out of the OSU-Clemson game. The key is Fields' left knee strain recovering in the next 3 weeks. His mobility against Michigan and Wisconsin was not there and it was obvious. If Fields is able to run like earlier in the year, I have OSU winning it all. If not, I'll go with Clemson. Just don't think LSU has the defense to stop either of them.

I'm a huge BIG fan but do think LSU should be #1. Someone sad Georgia lost to S Carolina which made it not a quality win. Lets remember back folks Wisconsin lost to Illinois which makes the BIG championship game a farce.

LSU should be #1 for resume alone. The Bucks have a strong SOS and have plenty of quality wins, but I don't think anyone out of PSU, Michigan, Wisky and Cincy can beat Georgia, Auburn, Florida or Alabama. It's nigh impossible to have a better collection of scalps than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT