ADVERTISEMENT

OSU more trouble

I am so tired of these kids doing stupid sh*t! I don't want to hear that kids make mistakes, because they're both upperclassmen and should know better, regardless if they're found guilty or not guilty, I hope they both will not be a part of the team going forward and I would feel the same if it was Justin Fields or anyone else.

What OSU will do is suspend them indefinitely and let it play out in court, but like I said, I hope Ryan Day, whether guilty or not guilty, does not let them back on the team, he has to make a stand and let the team know that this behavior and getting yourself in these types of situations are not going to be tolerated period.

Last edited:
I am so tired of these kids doing stupid sh*t! I don't want to hear that kids make mistakes, because they're both upperclassmen and should no better, regardless if they're found guilty or not guilty, I hope they both will not be a part of the team going forward and I would feel the same if it was Justin Fields or anyone else.

What OSU will do is suspend them indefinitely and let it play out in court, but like I said, I hope Ryan Day, whether guilty or not guilty, does not let them back on the team, he has to make a stand and let the team know that this behavior and getting yourself in these types of situations are not going to be tolerated period.

This case is open and shut. Football careers OVER. Major felony. 10 year minimum

This case is open and shut. Football careers OVER. Major felony. 10 year minimum
This is a disgusting case. How programs allow kids like this to remain on their teams is beyond me. Additionally, I am stunned how players think this kind of behavior is acceptable.
While I try to remain optimistic about society that all people are good, I am reminded daily that the world is filled with evil, horrible people.

I am so tired of these kids doing stupid sh*t! I don't want to hear that kids make mistakes, because they're both upperclassmen and should no better, regardless if they're found guilty or not guilty, I hope they both will not be a part of the team going forward and I would feel the same if it was Justin Fields or anyone else.

This is the correct response from a sane fan. Most Nebraska fans would be blaming the victim

Just disgusting. Apparently those two don't have a brain in their goddamn heads. If these allegations are true they should never compete on a football field ever again and spend multiple years in jail, confined like animals.

Reactions: KirbyKhokbern
I am so tired of these kids doing stupid sh*t! I don't want to hear that kids make mistakes, because they're both upperclassmen and should know better, regardless if they're found guilty or not guilty, I hope they both will not be a part of the team going forward and I would feel the same if it was Justin Fields or anyone else.

Forgetting to replace your gas cap is a “mistake.” Kidnapping and rape are not. They are serious crimes that deserve serious punishments.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but there is some level of uncertainty in this case.

First, she agreed to have sex with the 1 guy, then changed her mind.

The same guy asked if he could join in on the threesome.

There is at a minimum, some gray area here.

To me it seems like she consented, then didn't like deep throating so she said stop and is now saying rape.

I have a hard time automatically saying something is rape when they initially give consent. A woman has the right to say stop, but it also has to be reasonable. Since none of us were there, we don't know if she was reasonable.

My guess is these guys do not get a recorded video of consent for each fling. Things probably went sour in the middle so they tried to cover their a$$ afterwards.

I doubt these guys are hardcore rapists, but more likely a situation where all involved made some bad choices and things went too far.

I feel bad for all involved.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but there is some level of uncertainty in this case.

To me it seems like she consented, then didn't like deep throating so she said stop and is now saying rape.

I have a hard time automatically saying something is rape when they initially give consent. A woman has the right to say stop, but it also has to be reasonable. Since none of us were there, we don't know if she was reasonable.

My guess is these guys do not get a recorded video of consent for each fling. Things probably went sour in the middle so they tried to cover their a$$ afterwards.

I doubt these guys are hardcore rapists, but more likely a situation where all involved made some bad choices and things went too far.

I see where you’re coming from with initial consent, but No is No and Stop is Stop. It doesn’t mean bring in another guy and force her.

JFC

I see where you’re coming from with initial consent, but No is No and Stop is Stop. It doesn’t mean bring in another guy and force her.
Once again, none of us were there. We don't know what she did or didn't consent to.

If a guy is having hard sex and he hits the wrong hole, is that rape since she didn't give consent and probably didn't like it?

What if she says no playfully or with a wink. No does not always mean no. It has been this way since the beginning of time. Verbal is only a small portion of communication. If she yells no, and is pushing him away, then this could/would be considered rape.

Ur right on ONE thing. Your post is quite unpopular.

Once again, none of us were there. We don't know what she did or didn't consent to.

Agreed, this guy is right....free these poor guys NOW!!

"According to the affidavit, Riep filmed the victim and told her to give her name and say the incident was consensual before driving her back to her residence."

I mean, there's nothing weird about this....right?

:confused:

If a guy is having hard sex and he hits the wrong hole, is that rape since she didn't give consent and probably didn't like it?

What if she says no playfully or with a wink. No does not always mean no. It has been this way since the beginning of time. Verbal is only a small portion of communication. If she yells no, and is pushing him away, then this could/would be considered rape.
Wait, did you really just make this comment? No is no to me even if you’re having some kind of intercourse and try something different. Consent on one thing doesn’t give you the all clear for anything and everything.

Wait, did you really just make this comment? No is no to me even if you’re having some kind of intercourse and try something different. Consent on one thing doesn’t give you the all clear for anything and everything.
You are wrong on this. There literally are books that address this specific topic. IIt is more complicated than no means no.

I am not saying to set them free, but give them due justice, instead of making them guilty off a news article. Because they always have their facts right...

Day just dismissed them both from the team. He got rid of 4/5 star RB Snead immediately after accusations last year. Doesn't seem lax and letting stuff slip by like some of his predecessors. Riep had a chance of starting in 2020 and threw it all away. What a dumbass.

WTF is wrong with you?!?!

The ‘what if-isms’ you are a piece of shit. You must be doing this to troll. No sane person in a healthy society would believe this is true.

The ‘what if-isms’ you are a piece of shit. You must be doing this to troll. No sane person in a healthy society would believe this is true.
I assure you, I am not trolling.

I am sorry that you are will to convict 2 guys of rape and kidnapping off the "facts" of a news report. You and everyone else in this thread want to ridicule me because I am not willing to jump on your reactionary bandwagon. I refuse to do that.

These guys may be guilty, or this woman may be a liar, but I will allow the courts decide who is or isn't guilty. Who is the sane person now.

I admit that I see enough holes in this news report that tells me we don't have the whole story.

Last edited:
Reactions: wkato
I assure you, I am not trolling.

I am sorry that you are will to convict 2 guys of rape and kidnapping off the "facts" of a news report. You and everyone else in this thread want to ridicule me because I am not willing to jump on your reactionary bandwagon. I refuse to do that.

These guys may be guilty, or this woman may be a liar, but I will allow the courts decide who is or isn't guilty. Who is the same person now.

I admit that I see enough holes in this news report that tells me we don't have the whole story.
I’m not apologetic that I think you are immorally wretched and I would never want to know you.
I have my real name on here. If your real name was in your profile, would you say this? If so, please let everyone know. My guess is that you won’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT