ADVERTISEMENT

OSU / Wisc.

Iowa would go to the 4, OSU to the 5 and Purdue to the 6 if that happens. Big game for those 3 teams.
smile.r191677.gif

On the other hand if OSU beats Wiscy they will certainly jump a seed over Iowa in the NCAA tourney.

Originally posted by hansenhawk:
We need ohio state to win.

So...

Congratulations to wisconsin on the win.
In other words, congratulations to Wisconsin's worst shooter for going 18-21 and 7-7 from three point range.

I'm fine with a 5 seed. Get a Thursday win and be better prepared for Friday.

The 5 seed makes it harder to win the tourney, but may help our ncaa seed.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by ichawk24:

I don't mind the 5 either and that's what I've had us at for a few weeks now. We will see what Wisconsin does. Here we go!

So much for thinking Ohio State had a chance today…

Oooohhh boyyy. 28-12 Wiscy. Just wasn't meant to be a 4 seed for the Hawks. I still like the 5.

Originally posted by ichawk24:

I think there is a greater chance of hurting your seed vs improving it.
You are gonna play a non-NCAA team, if you lose it damages you and drops you a seed if you win, probably does not move you off your current seed.

And just watch, Nebraska's gonna upset Maryland on Senior Night, meaning if we had just taken care of business against EITHER jNW in Evanston or the Goophs in Carver, we'd have not only gotten a double bye, we'd have been the 2. One. Stinking. Game.

Originally posted by spiderland:
And just watch, Nebraska's gonna upset Maryland on Senior Night, meaning if we had just taken care of business against EITHER jNW in Evanston or the Goophs in Carver, we'd have not only gotten a double bye, we'd have been the 2. One. Stinking. Game.
Oh well. Wisconsin losing to Rutgers probably cost them a 1 seed in the NCAA. Every team has losses they want to forget.

Its only because OSU has "Ohio St" on their jerseys that they're considered a 'lock'. Considering this game and how they've competed against most of the better competition they've played, they should be on the bubble.

I know Wisconsin beats everyone (except for Rutgers), and big, but OSU has never been in this game today - right from the opening tip. Would be overlook-able if was in Madison, but its in Columbus on Senior Day.

The point I was making is that every team in the B1G has losses that were more than questionable. MSU could've been fighting for a 2 seed if it hadn't lost at Nebraska and at home to Illinois. It happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT