ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Alabama @ Texas -- Bama making mistakes

Eff Bama... Officiating in this game was horrible but UT had their chances. Too many holes in the middle of their D that Bama eventually took advantage of.

A missed field goal and a stolen safety. I'm sure Texas fans will handle this like completely mature adults.

Missed PI in the end zone. Missed face mask in the red zone. Blown safety call. Bama was lucky to escape.

IMO that wasn't a safety. The QB was not down, rolled over the DL and passed the ball which was miraculously deflected by a defender's helmet, so it can only be an incomplete pass and not grounding.
His elbow was awfully close to the turf. I would have to see it again.

IMO that wasn't a safety. The QB was not down, rolled over the DL and passed the ball which was miraculously deflected by a defender's helmet, so it can only be an incomplete pass and not grounding.
Shhhh. @Chishawk1425 and the crew are on a roll. 😝

Penalities:

Alabama 15
Texas 5

Obviously, the officials only missed calls against Bama. They clearly flagged Texas for every infraction they committed. Not one Texas penalty was missed.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Shark Tank Ugh GIF

I agree with the possible exception of his shin touching down before the pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT