ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Am I in the wrong here? Sorry for accidently posting this in The Lounge

Derekd3408

HB Legend
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
My wife and I are planning a trip to Florida in March with three other couples and kids. We have one kid and all the other couples have three or four kids. The place we are looking at has 8 bedrooms, four for the adults and four for all the kids (12 total kids minus ours). Our kid sleeps in a pack and play and will be in our room. We have a group text discussing everything and the one couple that is kinda running things broke down the cost. Basically $1540 per couple. I was kind of caught off guard by that. I understand that $6200÷4 is $1540 per couple, but I assumed that the couples needing extra space for their kids would absorb those costs. Why the heck should I be responsible for paying for four bedrooms we wont be using? I would think that the cost would be broken down per room, and those needing the extra rooms pay for them, no?

Is this what people normally do and I'm completely in the wrong line of thinking on this? This will be our first group vacation with kids, so no idea how it all works.

• Wow
Reactions: BXY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News