ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Brody Boyd

INHawkeye

Scout Team
Apr 23, 2019
So being from Indiana I set some personal training sessions up for my son with Brody Boyd (that’s what he does nowadays). The first session that I took him to was great. He wanted to schedule the next session on a weekend which is fine but we had to work so it would be the wife taking him. However, while driving down an hour an a half he asked her if she was alone with my
Son. She never responded. Once she and my son got there he put him through a good workout. When it was over she left. He Continued to text her asking why she left and tried to convince her that they should go out for drinks and “wind down.” Keep in mind it’s 11am and my son is with her. He told her that he could wear my son out and they could “have a good time.” Sadly this was after I gave him over $500 in advance. I posted his name on an Indiana high school basketball page and SEVERAL people have dm me talking about him doing similar things or training the first few sessions and once they were paid in full just ghosting them. Just a heads up to Indiana Hawkeyes who are looking to better their kid. Stay away!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News