ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Drake and Ellingson

LaoHawk

HR MVP
Oct 23, 2013
Ellingson help Drake (2-1) win over Texas State, 75 vs. 69. Am happy that Ellingson did the graduate transfer to Drake and can be big factor for them. He shot 3-9 FG (all 3s) and was 4-4 FTs, so his 13 points helped Drake win. Only one other player shot more at 10 attempts to Ellingson's 9. So, Drake will definitely need his shooting.

Glad to see he will play and shoot a lot for his final year of eligibility. Hope he can have a career night against ISU :) on Dec 15. Who else is going to the last Big 4 Classic?

Ellingson help Drake (2-1) win over Texas State, 75 vs. 69. Am happy that Ellingson did the graduate transfer to Drake and can be big factor for them. He shot 3-9 FG (all 3s) and was 4-4 FTs, so his 13 points helped Drake win. Only one other player shot more at 10 attempts to Ellingson's 9. So, Drake will definitely need his shooting.

Glad to see he will play and shoot a lot for his final year of eligibility. Hope he can have a career night against ISU :) on Dec 15. Who else is going to the last Big 4 Classic?
I';m happy he had a good game. He didn't against Colorado.

Still watching in the 2nd half. BE looks good defensively. Very active. The big guy McGlynn thinks he's Aaron White lol. Loved Murphy's Cook style driving dunk! :) Don't worry I won't give a spoiler. ;)

Edit to say I enjoyed Brady playing well. His overall game was pretty good I thought. And when he got up and smiled after taking a charge, now that was pretty cool.

Last edited:
I always liked Brady. His confidence was unfortunately shattered early last season by having to play out of position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT