ADVERTISEMENT

ot : Good luck to the Hawkeyes this year

Looking forward to watching some games on TV when I can . I can see at least a 10-2 with a bowl win 11-2 . Hopefully better than 11-2
Have your guys do us a real and beat Georgia, Florida, and Clemson?

Best of luck to you and your Gamecocks! (fwiw - my sister is faculty at USC - even though she was raised a Hawk, I've convinced her that it's okay if she cheers for the Gamecocks - you guys have won me over)

Reactions: pepsicock
Have your guys do us a real and beat Georgia, Florida, and Clemson?

Best of luck to you and your Gamecocks! (fwiw - my sister is faculty at USC - even though she was raised a Hawk, I've convinced her that it's okay if she cheers for the Gamecocks - you guys have won me over)

So your sister knows how hot it can get here in the middle of the summer . lol I think we can give UGA and Florida all the want . Clemson will be big test at the end of the year. I hope for 10-2 for SC . Once again good luck to the Hawkeyes

So your sister knows how hot it can get here in the middle of the summer . lol I think we can give UGA and Florida all the want . Clemson will be big test at the end of the year. I hope for 10-2 for SC . Once again good luck to the Hawkeyes
Thanks for the well wishes cock. Good luck to you as well as long as we don't meet in a bowl game.

Reactions: pepsicock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT