ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Good to see Bama, Clemson, OU and some others losing some games

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
Bama especially as their constant hold on CFP top spots and winning championships is not the healthiest for a sport. I was so hoping for a Tenn win against Georgia but even Georgia has been at the top the last few years. It would be nice for Clemson to take another loss or two. The Big 12 is a little or a lot upside down with KU, KSU, and TCU getting big wins against OU, TX, OSU.

But really the Big 12 hasn't made a CFP splash in years and the same goes for the PAC 12. OSU has the lone Big 10 title recently (and of course they got jobbed in their close semi-final loss to Clemson and couple of years ago) but Mich and Mich ST did not show up well in the CFP.

The hawks are a long way off from getting to the CFP and doing well in it but just like the Phillies this year and the Braves winning last year it is good to get some new blood in there.

All the naysayers and the Ferentz boys shows who the boss. Win out, beat OhioSt and get a shot a big bowl game.
Ferentz's are not going away no matter what you guys say. Huge win at Purdue !

All the naysayers and the Ferentz boys shows who the boss. Win out, beat OhioSt and get a shot a big bowl game.
Ferentz's are not going away no matter what you guys say. Huge win at Purdue !

I was a huge win even if the hawks had been 6-2 or 7-1 (they could have beat Mich with some offense).

Earlier in the season I saw that Purdue only gave up 10 points to Minny at Minny and I thought 'geez PU must have a really good defense". But who knows what happened in that game, maybe Minny turned it over, had a bad passing game, and PU had 8 in the box to shut down the Minny ground game.

All I know is that the Hawks shredded PU both sides of the ball and if the offense had been a little more on with the wind in the first qtr and didnt shut down the offense in the 4th qtr it would have been a big thrashing.

ADVERTISEMENT