ADVERTISEMENT

OT : I hope my Hawkeye friends are doing well

Thanks PC. Same to you and the family as well as friends.

Suppose to make a golf trip to MB late April, early May and hope it doesn’t get cancelled. I’m not too optimistic with how things are currently going across the country.

Reactions: pepsicock
Appreciate it Pepsi. I had the opportunity to visit the Charleston area this past fall and we were ready to move there by the end of the trip. Friendliest people I think I've ever met and the Food....my god it was good. Been thinking about all the people in the tourist/food industry there and hoping their businesses make it through this. Wishing you and your family the best as well!

Most of South Carolina is shut down. Case count has jumped significantly in the last few days. Restaurants and bars are open for carry-out or drive through only, much like Iowa.

Weather has been really nice but pollen is awful right now. Everything is yellow, suppose to rain so that will help.

Fish are biting so I can't complain.

Everyone be safe, social distancing is prudent right now.

We are hanging in there Pepsi. Hope you are doing the same. Health officials came into my sister's tanning salon and shut it down until the end of April. Her business is considered non essential. I guess it probably is. Anyway, hope all is well with you and yours and I know we are going to get through this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT