ADVERTISEMENT

OT...ISU adds wing to 2015 Class

And why is that on a Hawk site?
Possibly because we play them. That's part of a college sports message board, people talk about what our opponents are doing and what we can expect to see. On top of that he put off topic in his headline and stated exactly what he was talking about and you still had to make an idiotic post. But keep it up, anything and everything that mentions Iowa state on this site you make it your job to ask why it's being posted.

Reactions: WORTHYWISH
I don't get po'ed but I'm not surprised with your response.

I'm pretty sure why it was posted - because ISU's site is weak and probably because you are a clone who came over here to brag.

I could care less who plays for the clones whether we play them or not. When it comes to BIG schools I track it but am not going to post it.

Reactions: tchawkeye
I don't understand why all of you are so appalled that he posted this info. I for one am interested in the state of ISUs program. You can claim you don't care, or he's trolling or whatever, but it's still interesting information. We play them every year and they are our home state rival, we should know how they are doing

I don't understand why all of you are so appalled that he posted this info. I for one am interested in the state of ISUs program. You can claim you don't care, or he's trolling or whatever, but it's still interesting information. We play them every year and they are our home state rival, we should know how they are doing

I agree with this ^^

Not a wing...projected as a post. Has to clear academically.

My understanding is that he is cleared academically, but that SMU's program under Larry Brown is borderline in danger of having NCAA academic sanctions imposed such as losing scholarships. He is an academic risk SMU decided in the end not to take.

My understanding is that he is cleared academically, but that SMU's program under Larry Brown is borderline in danger of having NCAA academic sanctions imposed such as losing scholarships. He is an academic risk SMU decided in the end not to take.
Prohm is quoted today that he "got a good reccomendation from Larry Brown" on Carter.

I'm guessing Fred's relationship with Brown came in to play here. Looks like a very nice snag this late in the game.

Reactions: Myvue
Keywest Tim is the same guy that tried to say Painter cut Iowa. Seems like he might have a slight bias.

If one hadn't seen the news that Iowa had stopped recruiting Painter when Kriener committed I can see where they'd assume Iowa hadn't made the cut when they saw the list of schools we was considering. KeyWest Tim has been posting on here for about 6 years, including a paying membership to the Lounge, so I would find it hard to believe he's not a Hawk fan.

Being wrong about Painter doesn't make him an ISU fan.

If one hadn't seen the news that Iowa had stopped recruiting Painter when Kriener committed I can see where they'd assume Iowa hadn't made the cut when they saw the list of schools we was considering. KeyWest Tim has been posting on here for about 6 years, including a paying membership to the Lounge, so I would find it hard to believe he's not a Hawk fan.

True, maybe he just isn't good at message boards. Blair tweeted it and it was posted in the Kreiner threads but maybe it's just a coincidence.

Possibly because we play them. That's part of a college sports message board, people talk about what our opponents are doing and what we can expect to see. On top of that he put off topic in his headline and stated exactly what he was talking about and you still had to make an idiotic post. But keep it up, anything and everything that mentions Iowa state on this site you make it your job to ask why it's being posted.

Good logic. I cant wait for posts updating us on Gardner-Webbs recruiting class

Reactions: hwksforlife
Trey Dawkins, 6'8" forward 2015 class, just recently signed with the Runnin' Bulldogs of Gardner-Webb. They also got a verbal from a 2016 PG by the name of Preston Parks.

:D
That's the type of info I'm looking for. Put together a scouting report on them now if you would. They're dangerous. /sarcasm

The Bleacher Report came out and I posted it.

We were not on the list.

I was aware of the signing earlier in the week of the Big guy from@ Spirit Lake.

I didn't know who decided to end the relationship. Only that we were no longer on his updated list.

I respectfully submit that this does not make me a bad person.

4 star pg-Xavier Simpson, is scheduled to be in Ames this weekend. Not sure what the interest level is between Simpson and Iowa, but he was one of the pg's FM has offered for the 2016 class.

The Bleacher Report came out and I posted it.

We were not on the list.

I was aware of the signing earlier in the week of the Big guy from@ Spirit Lake.

I didn't know who decided to end the relationship. Only that we were no longer on his updated list.

I respectfully submit that this does not make me a bad person.
Just don't let it happen again. We'll be keeping an eye on you,mister.

Reactions: Legend12

An endorsement from Legend12 probably isn't worth much.

Reactions: lenoxhawks
3-star on Rivals, unranked (?) On ESPN.

210 lb power forward.

Very significant.
It sounds like he's exactly what the team needed -- depth on the front line. Obviously, I have no idea how good he will be, but with him and Ernst available, at least we won't run out of warm bodies of size too quickly.

I think Legend is actually one of the smartest posters on here. I follow him because he is very knowledgeable about sports and actually has valid points in his arguments.
90+% of Legends posts are slamming fellow posters/Hawk fans. Not much useful info ever comes from that asshole unless you/one thinks slamming your fellow Hawk followers to be useful info.

Reactions: lenoxhawks
90+% of Legends posts are slamming fellow posters/Hawk fans. Not much useful info ever comes from that asshole unless you/one thinks slamming your fellow Hawk followers to be useful info.

It will be interesting to see how Prom uses Monte the point guard. Will he go four out and just let Morris do his thing ala Hoyburger? Or will he run an actual offense of some sort?

It will be interesting to see how Prom uses Monte the point guard. Will he go four out and just let Morris do his thing ala Hoyburger? Or will he run an actual offense of some sort?
Have you ever seen a college basketball game?

That sounds testy. Ouch. I have to say, Old coombs use to hang out on here a lot when it looked like things were going good for the Illini. Then he got testy and left. I see him on an Illini board and he's none too confident about Groce anymore.

Lone, you aren't getting nervous, are you? ;)

What is the latest on Proms religious escapades?

Didn't sound like it was going over well with the leftist faculty

I saw one in Iowa City and the cyclones spread the floor and whoever had the best matchup took it to the rim or got fouled and absolutely destroyed the Hawkeyes. Very impressive by the cyclones that night and I don't know what happened to Iowa but they absolutely could not guard. Saw Hoyburger go to this in other games as well, much to his success. Did YOU watch any of the games last year?

ADVERTISEMENT