ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Josh Allen Extending Plays with His Legs

Thing of beauty.

That aspect of QB play may help our offensive woes. Call me crazy.
tumblr_mi7nkgP6NH1qmegz6o1_500.gif

Pat Mahomes is a big game player.
NFL QB contracts are ridiculous. But I've got to say that if you're going to consider a player is worth that kind of money he's the guy I'd spend it on without a doubt.

those who follow the bills: was josh playing at a much higher level than his usual self or was this no surprise? coz he showed real genius today. last time i recall a qb play unconscious like this was college vince young in the nc game.

Should have used rock paper scissors!!

Beats a coin toss decider
While yes it does each team gave up 2 scores each in the last 2 minutes, including Buffalo letting the Chiefs go 50 yards in 10 seconds. I’m not sure either defense would have gotten a stop. Then what? There’s still the championship next week.

those who follow the bills: was josh playing at a much higher level than his usual self or was this no surprise? coz he showed real genius today. last time i recall a qb play unconscious like this was college vince young in the nc game.
That’s his “way more often than not” self. The line has improved recently and when he has time, even just enough to let the play develop prior to scrambling, you get what you get tonight. Daboll went full-Brian-Ferentz mode tonight far too often but did enough to win. I’ve always hated Leslie Frazier but tonight makes me beyond reality. Sooo many things that show why he gets fired all the time and hopefully is before the plane lands back in Buffalo

Reactions: desihawk
That’s his “way more often than not” self. The line has improved recently and when he has time, even just enough to let the play develop prior to scrambling, you get what you get tonight. Daboll went full-Brian-Ferentz mode tonight far too often but did enough to win. I’ve always hated Leslie Frazier but tonight makes me beyond reality. Sooo many things that show why he gets fired all the time and hopefully is before the plane lands back in Buffalo

Yeah, that was really really bad prevent the win defense with only 26 seconds to go or so and KC only need a FG to tie with one of the best long ranger kickers out there.

In that position you have to play the receivers tighter off the line, bump them a couple times in the first 5 yards and maybe get an illegal contact penalty at 7 yards but dont let the receivers run free.

A play that takes 7-8 seconds with maybe a 5 yard illegal contact penalty is just that a 5 yard gain but losing precious time.

Yeah, that was really really bad prevent the win defense with only 26 seconds to go or so and KC only need a FG to tie with one of the best long ranger kickers out there.

In that position you have to play the receivers tighter off the line, bump them a couple times in the first 5 yards and maybe get an illegal contact penalty at 7 yards but dont let the receivers run free.

A play that takes 7-8 seconds with maybe a 5 yard illegal contact penalty is just that a 5 yard gain but losing precious time.

Yep horrible calls by DC on last drive.

“The only thing a Prevent D does is Prevent you from winning.”

True then, true now.

Play 9 DB/LB and 2 DL. Let them run all they want. Bump Hill and Kelce in the line and have 1 DB per over the top.

Don’t let Kelce run free up the middle for ****s sake!

ADVERTISEMENT